I already get sex. Is there a reason for me to get rich?

I already get sex. Is there a reason for me to get rich?

Attached: 1638976051430.jpg (3000x2609, 2.09M)

to set it up so that your sons and grandsons will also get sex.

Get more sex from more attractive and younger women (as young as you want)

How young? Elaborate

Calm down Biden

Lad...

?

I think I already elaborated on that in the same post

Attached: 1633004339913.jpg (766x636, 143.31K)

So what your really trying to say is that I should have sex with my grandson?

Will you still get sex when she meets someone richer than you?

Attached: 1625935512734.png (1187x677, 260.61K)

You want time.
Money is only a proxi for time. The fools of the world get money and then don't use it but instead spend their time just to make more oney.

Eh if she leaves i can just get a new one. There are more nice girls around that can give me good erotic stuff than i have time with. After you start getting sex, the restrictive thing starts to be time, not money. Really makes one understand why emperors of the ancient world seeked immortality, because time is real kicker.

Good point, however after spending some time with women and sex having, one realises that there are things that make a woman erotic besides looks. You never really know how erotic a woman is before you spend time with her (except if they are fat, there is a lower chance fat women can be erotic).

Exactly, glad to see that succesful minds think alike.

no, obviously family laws of purity apply.

getting money feels better than sex

>there is a lower chance fat women can be erotic
>he doesn't partake in architecture

I've slept with two girls on the bigger end of chubby (not actual landwhales) and both were a great time, both were super enthusiastic and managed to be sexy despite being larger. But therein lies the problem of the part time architect, I can't be happy dating either a size zero or a chubby, I'll always want the other too at some point.

Attached: 1638527910162.gif (400x211, 572.96K)

So get young men and women, but transfuse their blood instead of having sex with them?

I'm not saying you should get old, I'm saying to have the time to spend as you please

This is unironcially what the elite do, there's even a company now that pays for young goyi- I mean human blood so they can transfuse it out in the open instead of acting like Dracula, which is actually where the vampire idea came from.

Attached: 1637803180069.jpg (1024x1022, 170.41K)

Torsion physics

sex is not the thing you should be after user.
you should be after power.