Why are whales trading at a loss to keep the price high?

there is no liquidity from retail
the data shows no one is buying except the whales who are absorbing sell orders, propping it up and crabbing the price in the high range in a BART pattern

Why are whales trading at a loss to keep the price high? Are they hoping that the retail FOMO will eventually come?

Attached: FObDASFXoAAru2w.jpg (1887x1063, 284.63K)

>what is a buy wall

i told that would happen many times in this board.
that whales are retarded. and if they did not stop dumping the price down to liquidate every long since december, they would broke the price structure and no fucking body would want to stay on that shit market anybody.

well, there it is. the are fucking themselfs badly, because they did not calculate the war in Russia as example.

now everybody will have their asses fucked. including them.

well, nothing gives me more pleasure them see whales goting hardly fucked.

Attached: sk232.jpg (800x446, 103.84K)

Bankman verifiably used FTX and traded aggressively against his customers and abused WBTC to tank the price just so he could go Long hunting... but I hope these faggots have a really good plan, because they are destroying all trust in crypto with these retarded 4d chess mind games and manipulations. Retail trading is dead and gone and now it's just a bunch of big dick retards fucking with each other, thinking they're all being super genius puppetmasters.

it's a jackoff accoomulation

there was this guy who had a drug dealing friend. wonder what happend to him

what site is this

Imagine thinking that any whales in the Crypto Scheme aren't Hedge Funds, or other Institutions specifically manipulating the prices to better fit their portfolio positions.

It's almost as if everyone forgot Citadel owns like 80% of the Miners in China, and moved them all the Kazakhstan and the Ukraine, a while ago. Y'all remember the news?

The matter of the fact is, Crypto was created to help pad Institutional Portfolio, and everyone is getting scammed.

Crypto became very little from the stock market in 2021/2022. All the big boys are playing now.

This.
Precisely.

Im convinved the July-Nov bullrun was kickstarted by Tesla employees to pad their company's portfolio for the Tesla shareholders meeting in late July 2021.

Their avg buy price was 35k. Just days before the meeting they pumped it from 30k to 48k, giving Musk the opportunity to report Tesla's BTC investment in the green

>Citadel owns like 80% of the Miners in China
Schizo bullshit. Produce one shred of evidence or fuck off.

Everybody thinks that whales have super god powers and they always now what they are doing and always win.

That is fake.

Market manipulation always existed and that is much before Bitcoin. Who ever disagree that is retarded. It's a fact.

About the whales, no. The are not super ultra high IQ persons that never loss and always do the best moves 5.352 steps ahed of retail.
Sometimes they just fuck up, like everybody else. And when they do, man, they don't loose a few bucks like us.

Im telling you, nobody ever imagined that Putin would invade Ukraine for real.
in the moment that the war news was confirmed and a saw the giga whales desperated holding their price line was one of the most enjoyable moments in my whole life. They got fucked.
Don't belive me? Ok, just scroll down the timeline exacly when the invasion was confirmed in every news paper and tell me how much we droped from there. A fucking WAR. With sanctions fucking the global economy. And the price?
It's just holded fucking well.
Come on, even a simple squizo could conclude that.

Does not matter how much you love crypto and belive in Bitcoin.
If a War involving Russia, NATO, ONU and shit starts, you fucking sell your risk papers.
Whatever they are.

But not the whales at that price level.
And you tell me why...

>It's just holded fucking well.
what does it mean?
Doesn't it mean they want it go up?

it's a retard thread for retards

means that they are waiting to someone to pump their bags. fresh money. they don't want their little gold scam castle to fall down follow by an epic winter.

I personally just enjoy people getting rekt with stupid margin trades.

Attached: e.png (3839x1721, 931.23K)

jesus...

Site?

uhh this one is bitcoindashy.com

whale this whale that
there is no such thing anymore nigger
its just crablords keeping the price the way the want it
oh you don't have a money printer at your home?! well at least you can watch.

Attached: crabart.jpg (461x397, 76.99K)

>tech gets a break despite everyone knowing everything is fucked.
>pump orange coin to offload onto retail as we close to ath on nq.

I know I would.

It's just business as usual, we the plebs play on big money's yard, they luring us in rn, soon they come and fleece everyone.