This post is going to be quite a sobering reality check for many of you newfags...

This post is going to be quite a sobering reality check for many of you newfags. Many of you are not going to like what I have to say but if I can help even just a few people it will have been worth it. Very few people will remember pic related what I posted, back in the early days all that existed was bitcoin and this was a place where many early adopters lurked. In fact it was one of the only places on the internet to discuss bitcoin. Many early adopters got into bitcoin on this site sub $10 and I am still in contact with them to this day. We have all come to an agreement that bitcoin is not what satoshi intended for it to become. The sad reality is unless you currently right now have at least 10,000 coins you are not going to make it holding bitcoin. These futures ETFs that they launched with the CME and other agencies are designed to stifle the growth of bitcoin. Bitcoin is now in control of the elites. They have been fudding all of these years and have now acquired enough to suppress prices indefinitely. There is a reason why the spot ETFs were rejected and instantly shot down by gensler. Bitcoin is essentially going to mimic the stock market from now on going forwards. We have sources who work at the CME who have disclosed their plans for bitcoin and the greater crypto markets that they essentially have tamed bitcoin and will keep its growth suppressed to try to shake out many of the early adopters. Many of my associates have already moved onto Ethereum and other alts like solana and other layer 1's and others have just cashed out enough life changing gains to never have to worry about anything ever again. Essentially what I'm telling you is if you thought you would make it by holding 1 bitcoin that will not happen. I highly doubt we will even see $100k this market cycle and we may even need to wait until the next halvening for 6 figures per coin. You guys wanted institutional adoption well this is the price you have to pay. Hope this helps.

Attached: EarlyBTCAdopter.jpg (775x587, 153.42K)

Bitcoin was once nice, but then there was a fork and the group that usurped the title has not acted in the best interest of the protocol, leaving it in a stagnant state, spending money on propaganda why they need to stay on PoW, as if it's somehow needed for security.
Ever since banks and institutions started endorsing it I've assumed the protocol is compromised and haven't touched it anymore. The only project that stayed true to the original bitcoin whitepaper, and is still perpetuating the decentralized vision of Satoshi is Cardano.

I'll drink one to Bitcoin tonight, for the revolution it caused, but it's time to put it to bed.

Yeah, I knew once futures came on board and the rampant abuse behind Tether that Bitcoin had been hijacked and it will be manipulated just like silver and gold with institutional money pumping and dumping on retail while they scrape profits every uptick and downtick. It's a fucked world gents.

Got any solutions OP, or just a reality check?

Shut the fuck up faggot. Get off my board.

quality thread. thank you.

>The sad reality is unless you currently right now have at least 10,000 coins you are not going to make it holding bitcoin
That's $420 million US dollars you nincompoop. If that's not making it then what the fuck is?

cope. i have .3 bitcoin and i will be a gorillionaire EOY

>That's $420 million US dollars you nincompoop. If that's not making it then what the fuck is?
that’s barely enough for a tank of gas anymore

bitcoiners ngmi user

You are basically poor with anything less than $500 million
t. 17yo with only $100 million net worth

i have 200 ICP.
if i don’t make it in 5 years it is rope time

The sad reality is unless you currently right now have at least 10,000 coins you are not going to make it holding bitcoin.

Could have just said 100. I doubt 98% of biz even holds 21 BTC. There’s probably some oldfags lurking but come on man

bump for great justice.

OP is an IDf demoralization Jew user. They lurk Any Forums 24/7. Whad he didn’t say was that yes bitcoin is dead but bitcoin isn’t BTC. Ticker: BSV

Death to Israel.

Attached: B5825A0C-7CDC-4256-B26E-4E405288EED6.jpg (1024x573, 182.92K)

I kinda like this pasta, thanks

>The sad reality is unless you currently right now have at least 10,000 coins you are not going to make it holding bitcoin.
so people with 1000 BTC are not going to make it even though they can sell their holdings for 42 millions USD right now? what are you smoking? i kind of agree with the rest though. also fuck bitcoin forum for leaking my till then life-long favorite password.

Yeah something was off in this 'bull run', everything should have gone at least 2x higher.
Are you investing in the real Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Cash?
All jokes aside. Are you? And if not what then?

I 'only' got into Bitcoin in 2013.
I heard about it on another forum that that moderator 'hazek' frequented back in 2011.
I did not jump in back then. Sadly.
I'm now in GNS, decentralized trading platforms that can incorporate TradFi stock trading is one way the banks still can get shat on by crypto.

>Hope this helps.
Hahahahahahha 1/10 fucking sandnigger. Yes, you jews are nothing more than sandniggers.

weak fud

og here, scored 1000 free xrp when they promoted it on bitcoin talk and also signed up to the first asic group buy through the site which went to shit when the chink prioritiesed his chink buddies over those who put the money together.
BSV is bitcoin, not BTC.

Nice try faggot.

>The only project that stayed true to the original bitcoin whitepaper, and is still perpetuating the decentralized vision of Satoshi is Cardano
Do you retards replying itt even realize this thread is an ada shill?