I have stopped working and I don't have a plan for when I run out of money

I have stopped working and I don't have a plan for when I run out of money.

Attached: peepe.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

you rack disciprine

>>>/antiwork/
GTFO doreen

literally me
literally

everytime i clock in on this board or news i get tierd super fast
when people talk to me i get anxious and tired
I hate most poeple and I hate money and I will just kick the can for now
NEETs rise up

How much money do you have? It adds context.

why not be a neet and invest in crypto

So you’re like the average retiree? Join the millions of other boomers then, it’s a big club

>the world is pain man
>everything sucks why bother
>its going to crash anyway
>i have no money to invest
>excuse whinge excuse
etc.

yes I have bags but that doesn't change much
the proverbial "can" I'm kicking isn't about money at all
it's about how to live

topkek, being a crypto neet is bretty good

I'm 1 and 4. I'm trying to get past it but it's difficult. Working harder doesn't really get me anywhere

dont work harder user, already be within that which you want to be, and the rest will follow

That's fine user. Do whatever you want, why wouldn't you? Just be aware of the possibilities here.

embrace monke

But I don't enjoy anything anymore and everything I want to do requires a lot of connections and and a lot of money. It just seems like hollow advice like be yourself.

Try working smarter. Put more time into knowledge and learning, the more you know the more options you have.
>just bee yourself
It's that inner you, the one that has those wants. It's a spiritual path (I like Jesus, doesn't have to be for you) that connects you to your inner core. It's about rejecting the fud in your brain telling you you're not shit and listening to the inner you that wants to live but is being fucked with by bad thoughts.

Kill yourself.
Op just start applying for jobs and hope fat old white dudes need someone to keep their failed middle management business going.

>invest in crypto
Might as well to puts and calls.

Zero advice.

Yeah that makes sense. I'm just struggling to put any of it into action. Just a situation where I know what I need to do but struggle to put it into motion. Just tiring really.