Let's say I just won $10k, which assets should join my portfolio?

Let's say I just won $10k, which assets should join my portfolio?

Attached: karaaakun.jpg (250x228, 6.77K)

physical silver

kek has spoken

Attached: 1642824677099.jpg (679x960, 126.07K)

DOT obviously

you should get some hyp tokens on the private sale, been wanting to tell you guys but my threads get deleted

XOP oil and gas etf

I bought some ORN and started staking it

unironically strax, they just launched the nft marketplace and their dex

2 ETH rest in APE

GME obviously. why have 10k when you can have millions

5K in agnico eagle
5K in barrick

Can you send me $500 op im dying over here

Just mine Toncoin

or buy ton, you poor bastards

bagging spool is the bet thing you could do for yourself, going live before eom with a dao, there are so many ways to earn.

Buy WSG, play on their mobile app, earn NFTs, stake it

fpbp

You need a validate node for thst? If I get a dell w710 is there a free os I can use?

10% physical PMs, split more towards silver if you want risk/upside or more toward gold if you want less risk
40% crypto, at least half in big coins like BTC and ETH, a decent chunk in some stables for farming and what's left over put into some shitcoins for a moonshot
40% stocks. Maybe focus on dividend stocks or commodity based ETFs. Put a small amount in some promising startups for a more traditional moonshot.
10% into boring ass index funds.

If your folio isn't composed somewhat like this use the 10k to bring it closer to this. A lot of people on this board are dangerously undiversified. Don't solo yolo into one thing unless you're willing to get burnt.

what kind of ways are you talking about user

If you're not retarded you'll know that the two top defi lending/borrowing solutions only allow the collateralization of the top 30 coins.
>AAVE $4B~
>COMPOUND 2B~

Fringe.fi (formerly Bonded.Finance), in collaboration with Chainlink is developing the first universal defi solution. It's beautiful and their community is as feverish as they come.

Think of how much growth a $6M token can reach if its billion dollar competition offers less.

Enjoy your bad nigga

I'll recommend you buy AXL inu and start staking it in both it's flexible and fixed pool with over 40% APR and also qualifications to partake in any upcoming IDO projects in the launchpad.

NFTs launch coming up soon

Trips mandate it.

diversifying is a midwit trap to ensure you never get rich

Spread your funds into FWT, OGN and to crown it all invest in LFI launch and also place the token in the staking pool when it comes live.

Fusing the blockchain into gambling is a one-of-a-kind type of development on the crypto space

Kleros, my benchod.

Attached: 1646861814984.jpg (702x702, 523.15K)