And.. it goes down

It's over. Cannot hold $3k

Attached: 20201126_093945.png (611x900, 574.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZuXWqwbqKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like you're retarded.

Good.

imagine selling your ethereum for $3000 lol also imagine not selling back in May and only now deciding to sell at $3000 kek, by now 3 is more a support and soon 10k will be the sell price. Only absolute brainlets think 3k is a good place to sell, also swingies get the rope.

OUT OF MY WAY CRACKA

check the chart

hold deez nuts
and these digits

Ethereum bros are going to pump like mad in the coming weeks. One of the biggest updates in history is coming mid June.

cope

imagine buying this expensive slow as fuck piece of shit after it did a x10000 in 3 years lmao

Ya it’s also a cope Thats it’s going deflationary right Lool
See you boys at 10k
(Jk its 5400)

$10k ? Lol in your dreams. ETH ath was $4900 and it's only doing down from there

Eth and Bitcoin are the best choices. Everything else is VC scam. Eth is going to replace Bitcoin as the number one store of value over the next few years

I buy every etherium dip or fud and I will keep doing it until we surpass 10,000 dollars.

If you only knew the campaign the whales are paying for to shake out weak hands before 2.0 you would be marveled. The lengths that those in the know are going to buy cheap ethies would make climbing mount everest seem like a cakewalk in comparison.

>ETH & BTC not scams
>store of value
Delusion.

cope and also cringe

boycott russia and russian products

Makes sense. 2.0 update not needed. Much better L1s around.

1 ETH will be 5000 dollars on 4th of July

Attached: chewc.gif (250x250, 424.95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eZuXWqwbqKA

For the past six months I've been using half of my ETH that I mine to buy wBTC and then providing liquidity on Polygon in the form of wBTC/ETH tokens. As someone who doesn't have a lot of time to spend on swing trading and just wants to hold ETH and BTC, is this a good strategy?