Are yachts smaller than 24m worth it? Especially if you wanna travel around the world

Are yachts smaller than 24m worth it? Especially if you wanna travel around the world

Attached: 5486563_1706_foto_secondo_arcadia_sherpa_xl.jpg (990x543, 228.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJis9ojorOY
yachtworld.com/yacht/2019-lagoon-78-7773964/
cata-lagoon.com/en/seventy-8
lagoon-inside.com/en/seventy-8s-logbook-the-atlantic-crossing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good question, I don’t really know for sure but I’m going to be a similar situation soon. I found this boat but it’s not out yet and they said it’s gonna be like 12 million. It looked nice enough to get around in but unsure if it could cross the Atlantic.

youtu.be/dJis9ojorOY

Nah you need to spend at least $30m minimum if you want one that’s worth it. I’ve had a few yachts and I keep spending more and more on each one and it keeps being worth the money

What’s a decent 30 million one? What do look for when upgrading?

larp thread

Hi there freind

i got 10k stax of chainlink chainlink. n ima fuck yo ass till it gon bled gon bled. yayya

cool. cash it out so it's actually worth something.

Super cats are the way to go. 15m beam you only find on $300m+ yachts. Sun reef 43m is my make it boat. Pretty sure I can owner operate this despite muh super yacht.

Attached: FC7C52A6-8045-4023-B82B-3851648B5651.jpg (1125x658, 807.21K)

Checked and anally wrecked. Unironically the only person I know that had a boat and traveled the high seas on it was queer

eh the sail is a larp

Silent-Yachts is the yacht for discerning chads.

Attached: SILENT-60-EXTERIOR-161221-1741.jpg (2560x1468, 2.97M)

No doubt, but it’s fun

theres literally yatchs for like 1.5-3m that I've been looking at that are absolutely perfect, wdym? also, my only worry is pirates, is that still a thing? I don't want to bring my family on and get fuckin robbed

what, like a gay ass sunseeker? you cant have bitches on a sunseeker

Anything bigger than a Pacer is bloat.

Attached: pacer.jpg (2000x1500, 355.55K)

sorry to hear that

pirates are absolutely still a thing

Silent-yachts 60 is around 3 mil. It is a solar catamaran so you don't need to learn bullshit knots. You can also attach a xbox hueg kitesail. 24/7 air conditioning or heating from the solar panels. No need for gas. The autist ancap of yachts.

Think it's just around the African continent and the outskirts of the Indian Ocean

I was considering a yacht for piracy actually. You've gotta start somewhere and I wanna do it in style.

>solar panels

That's if you only have sunny all day everyday

More sunny days than windy days. It also has a gas tank and generator. Best of all worlds. Solar, wind (kitesail), gas.

yeah never go east of thailand, or west of greece - avoid africa 100%. there's well traveled routes these days between major ports that its safe.

The best boat i ever owned was like 350 billion. It was a good boat.

I wanna travel cayman islands and Caribbean, but starting from Miami port. should be safe right?

Don't get a wind turbine on a boat. They produce this really high pitched whooshing sound non-stop and it's so fucking annoying to even be nearby one in the marina.

LoL, that's a short ride

Not an expert, but bang for buck wise if you wanna cross oceans in a power yacht in the lap of luxury, I dont think you can beat a power catamaran..

yachtworld.com/yacht/2019-lagoon-78-7773964/

cata-lagoon.com/en/seventy-8

these people actually logged there crossing in that exact boat

lagoon-inside.com/en/seventy-8s-logbook-the-atlantic-crossing/

Enjoy paying your full time crew

yeah thats pretty easy and safe, just stick to the cruise destinations and avoid the fucked up poverty areas. map it out. i wouldnt even worry about piracy as much as poor people robbing you on land

>he doesnt have staking monthly rewards

What's stopping me from having an unregistered cannon in the case I need to defend myself from boarding? Not to mention just having a couple of ARs

Attached: 1611942069018.png (550x400, 86.9K)

lol got it thanks bra