I'm very qualified for my job

I'm very qualified for my job
Sent a lot of requests, over 200 in the last months.
Had just one interview.
Is the HR roastie problem getting worse?

Attached: HRRoastie.jpg (800x324, 45.8K)

A) you are a troon.
B) you love sucking cock
C) you have some native ancestry
D) they/them

Hate the game but play it

>Sent a lot of requests, over 200 in the last months.
This is the problem

kek, why?

There is an obvious answer and you know what it is

Fhat bitch doesnt look like a roastie. Shes spinster femcel material.

>A) No
>B) No
>C) No
>D) No

You should spend time to craft a resume and cover letter for a job you really want. They can tell when youre shotgunning resumes around.

You have a shitty resume I have one that I use and it's gotten me tons of interviews and my current job

No, i demand to keep my shitty resume as is and have the fucking roasties read it without flowers, doodles and squiggles.

Then enjoy being jobless.

On a second thought, another option is to flood those fuckers with millions of fake resumes to waste their time, their job and their useless life to contact non-existent gender liquid rankheshs

put the picture of an handsome guy like frenchbro on your resume

You dont need a resume yo work at mcdonalds dumbass. You know theyre not reading it right?

Good luck with that. Sounds like a waste of your time, but on second thought your time is probably worthless.

Literally put a side face of a Bog and guarantee a boomer will try hiring

You're retarded. All that would be seen as bonus points to the roastie

What the fuck is a "cover letter"?

This, spend time on a cover letter, the body can be the same with for bullets highlighting achievements. The opening paragraph should be based on the targeted company plus their market. State the challenge in their market and how it's important to hire the right people to be successful.

You will standout with this approach

You must be 18 to post here lol

Legislation was pushed to enforce at least some percentage of women, retards, muslims, niggers, etc. in ever mega corp.
Top down the kikes buy enough so they at least have some shareholders on the board of directors.
They apoint one of their infiltrators into HR.
Bottom up HR starts becoming more filled with retards, women, muslims, niggers, etc.
They start filtering out any white men and even some asian men or white woman they don't like.
In long enough time entire company is replaced.

I've only ever had jobs where you grab a paper and apply and write down that you're an Eagle Scout so they think that means something.

usually positions are already filled internally, they just upload the job posting anyway as a formality in order to "follow the process"

Yes, denied a job I was more than qualified for because they wanted someone more administrative processing experience