Taxation

>Make money on crypto
>Government wants 40% for doing nothing
Hmm..
>Lose money on crypto
>Government doesn’t give me anything even though they did nothing
Explain that to me

Attached: 8AD24038-B89C-4334-BE4D-BF957B652B77.jpg (598x756, 65.81K)

you left out the part where they actively FUD crypto and STILL want money if you make a profit

It's called you will own nothing and you will be happy

Clearly the solution is to create a new version of crypto. Maybe blyptoburrencies. And they're like virtual pokemon cards. Then we trade these blyptoburrencies tax free because there is nothing regulating blypto. Then when they eventually do try to regulate blypto, we create flyptofurrencies, which are like virtual marble collections. And so on and so forth until they finally realize they need to stop trying to regulate things.

Before: 10/10
After: 10/10

"goverment wants 40% for doing nothing"
what are public schools
what are roads
what is public healthcare
what is welfare for people who have been dealt a bad hand in life
god you are stupid

before : SOVL
after : SOVLess cookie cutter Korean NPC Template # 103

Is plastic surgery a good investment?

Chadtrician hands crafted this post

>#103
>implying there’s more than three templates, tops.

>what are public schools
These don't actually get funded because a controlled democracy requires an underinformed voterbase.
>what are roads
Gas tax and state taxes pays for these.
>what is public healthcare
FICA pays for this.
>what is welfare for people who have been dealt a bad hand in life
They probably wouldn't need welfare if they could keep more of their earnings tax free.

Capital gains and income tax at the federal level largely don't make sense and only exist to keep people chained down. The most that could legitimately be argued re: federal taxes is a low flat tax to protect the borders and fund the military. The levels they are at now are not remotely justifiable.

Attached: 1646719879508.jpg (800x1200, 139.85K)

Korean beauty standards are strange. She looked absolutely fine before the surgery and was oddly attractive in a unique way. After surgery she now just looks like a typical Asian bug woman. It's disappointing to see how much influence and pressure exists in South Korea to make every woman want to look identical to the next one.

She actually looked good before wtf. Feel sorry for people that live in a culture like that. I get the double eye surgery to want to look more western but her eyes were fine, her jaw and cheekbones are fine

I will go to korea and fuck the most plastic looking gook I can find, none of you can stop me.

Attached: e8866d9947370602b7b71e9ab3d6b24b.jpg (500x480, 37.88K)

what does any of that have to do with me taking risk with my hard earned money dumbfuck

Attached: 1641834997803.jpg (491x592, 39.88K)

>These don't actually get funded
*with regards to K-12.
Universities also don't require most of the tax money they receive because they have wealthy donors, high tuition costs, and in cases for some state schools, athletics programs that rake in millions. On top of this, some schools also have endowments that are nearing or exceeding billions of dollars in their coffers. Universities don't need tax money.

Is this Timmy's mom cosplaying as a bimbo Trixie?
What a confused nostalgia boner I have right now

thought it was his dad

What is a P&L statement?

Attached: 1643381673470.png (1440x1371, 1.45M)

She was so much prettier before, wtf?
I get the nightmare transformations where the girl looks like a minecraft character, but this one genuinely doesn't make sense to me
She went from a 10 to a 3 if you're not into the prepubescent kpop plastic look, AKA sane

>what are public schools
Bolshevik indoctrination, grooming, and government subsidized dating.

>what are roads
Ask Domino's Pizza. In America we pay billions for Afghanistan tier roads.

>what is public healthcare
Nigga what? I love in America. Only poor's get Medicaid.

>what is welfare for people who have been dealt a bad hand in life
Nigger gibs to wake up at noon, smoke weed, ignore your kids, and create another generation of people dependant on social services.

>god you are stupid

Attached: 1647748606050.jpg (640x746, 40.59K)