Kadena

Is this a dead coin or has potential?
I mainly hold blue chips but i was looking into kadena and project seems solid. Don't know if any of /biz's financial professionals had much information or doubts regarding this coin. Id like to hear the positive and FUD regarding this coin :)

Attached: 5647.png (200x200, 11.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/search/image/4tv4jPsvvCo7DKmowQ_MDw/
youtube.com/watch?v=zu2mSMzBALg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

need better chain architecture and basically just ripped off radix without the things that make radix good. also recommend looking at RVP it hasn’t launched but there’s a fat computer scientist that is really cool because he almost got bombed by some guy Ted Bundy or something

(nice bait)
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/search/image/4tv4jPsvvCo7DKmowQ_MDw/
/thread

It really has nothing going for it sadly... I made stupid profit mining this shit for months then dumped it for close to top dollar. In terms of a L1 it doesn't even outperform its rival L1 competition with substantially lower marketcaps. I have no hopes of this coin reaching its ath again so I just sell my mined KDA whenever we get a green day. Honestly looking to move my Goldshell rigs on and use the cash from those to buy something promising and hold

is this gonna be parsiq 2.0?

"Top Secret Game" hype is growing. So let's pump it up a little! And give ur position about it. Such a valuable project shouldn't be unknown.

>New Nft game backed by Dx
>500$ Pool Prize

Devs stayed the hell away from this shitcoin for years. Literally every single dev in the whole universe. It was only after they hired a tranny scammer team to spam biz and twitter that they managed to get in new gullible bagholders. They are now pretty desperate after KDA crashed -80% from ATH and there is no reason why this crashed and unusable shitcoin will ever rise again.

i started making a pfp collection for when someone releases a marketplace frontend for NFTs.

The only real FUD I can think of is network-wide atomic composability, which is a rather small tradeoff. Mu blocktime dopamine addicts doesn't understand that this is what L2s should actually be used for.

The ecosystem has been kind of slow to get going, but there are a few launch pads and a bunch of unreleased NFT projects.

Also, Timpi, which doesn't really use Kadena for anything but selling a few tokens, but which I find really interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=zu2mSMzBALg

Attached: ec13194b193c1d8a1f3799b2459eefd1c0bad49d.jpg (1079x1445, 132.51K)

no, itll be doge2.0
less sarcastic but better smart contracts
binance just listed it for a reason
big players want time to acoomulate
its like BTC but they have a second chance instead of one wallet mining what like 22% of the total supply?
expect it to stay at its floor till its next moonshot
im thinking easily above ATH

this. the reason is that stuart just plays rinworld all day. so he has to steal gtom radix to keep up

What does “coin rotation” mean?

what competition is there for a fully partitioned PoW blockchain, is this bait?
most bullish accumulation period i've ever seen for smart money

Dead and gay coin. Hopefully I didn't follow the shitty advice of the shillers into buying this piece of crap.

thank you ranjeesh

Making another thread you sliding faggot because we just exposed KDA shills for being the Any Forums astroturfers?
Fuck off coin should be banned from discussion along with Coinmetro and any other bullshit you faggots end up shilling next.

The wonderful trannies who're autistic and extremely intelligent got me into investing KDA. I started with a $2500 initial and took it to over $500k. I will vehemently defend trannies from here on out because they turned my life from rags to riches.

I won't but the trannie stuff along with various FUD served as a good retard filter

Attached: babenak.png (873x508, 363.48K)

>I won't but the trannie stuff along with various FUD served as a good retard filter
That's why you crashed -80% idiot. Only a paid scammer, or a moron, would try to put a positive spin on that.

t. totally not a tranny and paid scamer....

100% Bait, he's mining therefore he is fudding his bags. No way he stopped mining it's still the most profitable to mine.

>but which I find really interesting.
It's a scam.
meds

MTV is better in everyway. Better tech and much lower mcap.