My girlfriend acts horny around only at the exact time the tester tells her she is ovulating

my girlfriend acts horny around only at the exact time the tester tells her she is ovulating.

we were together for 7 years and she treated me like shit and denied me sex for months at a time. Since the pandemic and she hit the wall(35) I made a bunch of money in crypto and got in shape(keto).

I want to have a family but I am disgusted by her chance in behavior. it feels like being with a prostitute. I am younger than her

how do i profit from this.

Attached: 1591171716276.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

leave her? lol

dump her retard

dude its not your fault. move on.
be kind and explain the reason you're leaving (ie. "your eggs are all dried up and dead")

>in a long term abusive relationship with an older woman
NGMI

What country are your from?
Try to go for a 25 yo

add contraceptives to her food

>we were together for 7 years and she treated me like shit and denied me sex for months at a time.
wow i hope you realize this is your fault, you expecting sex from her is basically rape, you misogynist.
if she doesnt want to have sex with you, that's just too bad crybaby

on a real note, i can basically guarantee you've had your share of fights and arguments over her denying you sex, how does it feel to know that if you leave her she'll use all of that against you to your friends/family

find a new woman?
you really need frogs on an anonymous board to tell you that?

Howd keto work out for you? What do you eat? What do you drink?
Fwiw im in a similar scenario. Only my wife never did the sex weirdness. Weve always had lots of sex. She gave me two kids and shes pregnant with our third due in aug and im still fucking her very regularly.
Consider that its not going to be the easiest thing in the world to convince some "hot young thing" to marry you and give you babies. Unless you want to end your genetic line and go find some asian third worlder.

Dump that fat cunt. Move to South America or Thailand and live like a king with your gains. You really need an user to tell you the logical move here?

I am 27 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Her life's purpose is to have a kid and her window of opportunity is almost gone. It's unimaginably cruel that you've waited this long and not put a baby in her.

>Unless you want to end your genetic line
his current path *is* the end of his genetic line. better to get a half-island baby at this point.

Doe what some women like to do. Keep working out and look for other women. Test the waters on how well they respond to you to gauge your market value. If you have a nagging bitch wife that puts your down then you might undervalue yourself. Same if your work out a lot

Better to turn to Christ and fuck a few babies into a fat tittied church girl then to end up with some low iq brown mutt baby...

dump her and read "the rational male"

dump and run NOW
how many warning signs do you need faggit

>denied me sex for months at a time
Women do not go without sex, she was fucking someone else 100%.
For this alone, never mind the other shit, she needs to be dumped.

she fucking said she didn't want it. we wasted so much time... i used to go on long drives by myself to process the fact that I ended up with a woman who didn't want kids and I was trying to be okay with it and learn how to sail or some shit...then things changed but somehow doesn't feel right..

this fucking sucks.

>It's unimaginably cruel that you've waited this long and not put a baby in her.
you're fucking retarded as shit, faggot. do you think this is 1960?
>Women do not go without sex
yes they do, moron, you're a fucking virgin obviously

Cut your losses break up and start over. Sounds like youd be in a miserable relationship, don't do that to your kid

i hate women but it's clear this is a result of you being a pathetic modern male who thinks your girlfriend "denying you sex" for months at a time is a thing. if you weren't so weak you'd have a family already.

A woman must support you at your lowest. sex it's not important in the long run, don't fomo

>pathetic modern male who thinks your girlfriend "denying you sex" for months at a time is a thing.
it is a thing, my gf has done the same shit to me. you are probably the type of guy who would just rape her if she told you no

well, yeah. that or leave.

faggot

not everyone shares your animalistic worldview

sure thing virgin

MOVE ON

you're calling me a virgin? your woman denies sex to you what a pathetic weak fag you are

It's not rape if she's your gf. In a relationship there's a tacit agreement. She gets resources and he gets sex. It is morally wrong for one to deprive the other of their needs here.

Don't do keto for too long user It literally casues breain damage. Neurons require glucose to operate, and denying them glucose kills them off.

Keto akin to picking up a weekly MDMA habit or other similar neurotoxic drug (drinking heavily 3-4 nights a week) in terms of brain damage.

i feel bad for you honestly, if this is genuinely how you think then you probably are used to dealing with loose zoomer whores and couldn't handle the shit that comes with a long term relationship if your life depended on it. enjoy rape accusations
>It's not rape if she's your gf.
you must be joking

>Just rape her bro
>Just get sent to prison for the rest of your life over some dry pussy bro

>denied me sex for months at a time
This doesn't actually happen right? What's the point of having a gf if you're not consistently getting laid?

Op, you obviously arent happy with the relationship. You should have talked to your gf about all this years ago. I'm afraid that you are probably out of time to have kids now.

if you want to continue your line you have to either find another woman to wife or marry/breed your gf this year. You dont have much time left