The poorfag will never be able to afford to live here alone

>the poorfag will never be able to afford to live here alone

Attached: new-york-city-evening-NYCTG0221.jpg (1800x1200, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj2WKny3eZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cities are full of niggers and disease. only leftoids live in cities.

spoken like a true poorfag

>kino

> spending millions to afford a 20 square feet shithole with neighbours, junk smell and traffic noises
If you’re buying a house in NYC and you’re not buying it to rent it to normans you ngmi.
But hey, I guess that making tik toks at your local Starbucks will hype your friends at least right?

Just wait for the tirade of replies from posters in some shithole city coming in to project their insecurities about not living in a big city. All they have is that shitty hustle and bustle copypasta - which is humorous to be fair. However the reality is there is so much butthurt coming from those who live in boring suburbs or country towns, who seethe so hard at anyone living in the city throwing around accusations of being 'bugmen' - yet those who live in cities never think about those in poor or/and rural areas areas at all. The city is where things happen. Education, arts, politics. You have to pay to play. People without skills to offer for good coin don't cope there and need to balance their lower earnings with a cheaper cost of living area.

indeed user, even branded on buildings

Attached: cb70ed90a9c04945878ee238677ca9f1.jpg (1920x1080, 132.74K)

I'd rather be in Miami, where I currently live alone.

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 5801A4B8-DC67-46CF-99B4-7EA9E00E004A.jpg (1036x579, 80.5K)

based, cities are always where the best and brightest flock to, and where any semblance of culture is to be found

Miami is sovless

>Unique New York
Which of these four images is of New York City and which is of another city?

Attached: NewYork.png (1892x1046, 3.21M)

A is New York or Chicago, B is Boston, C looks like some shit in Texas like Dallas, D is San Francisco

>a street with high buildings look the same everywhere
no shit sherlock. NY is a cultural and financial hub

A. Philly
B. Chicago
C. Los Angeles
D. Portand
>New York is a cultural and financial hub
The internet has made the latter obsolete, see Robinhood, GME, BTC, etc, and the former requires that you define culture as Jewish Theater and Black Music.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj2WKny3eZE

Taking a guess at B being either NYC or Philadelphia. A and C sidewalks are too wide and the aesthetic is a little too “clean” and modern looking. D is a bit of a curveball and looks kinda like NYC in parts but it’s too sunny and NYC doesn’t usually have clear, bright sky like that.

based

Mildly curious as to what this pic would look like if it wasn't filtered to hell and back.

Attached: ButWhy.jpg (500x418, 37.94K)

if culture = niggers and jews
then sure.

/thread

>open thread to seethe at anyone not living in a city
>"haha we don't even care about people who don't live in cities"
?

ny used to be a cultural hub it is now black lives matter nigger tranny capital of communist states of faggotry

What shithole city is that? Not going to lie I like the streets and the rustic buildings it looks like Scotland Yard when I used to play wizard 101.

>people unironically think that living in a lifeless city with only concrete and no natural light is the pinnacle of making it

Attached: 1635563918508.png (600x584, 235.98K)

a "cultural hub" in burgerland is a joke to the civilized world. you can ask any 8+ figures european individual who's lived in new york, they'll tell you the only thing people do there is talk about money

I personally love living in the City, I don't really care about niggers and jews and mudslimes, I fucking love the hustle and bustle, the shouting, the weird sights on the tube, the nightlife, especially during halloween. I came from a small town and it will always have a place in my heart but I wouldn't give up the city I live in for a million dollars.

>B is Boston

Dunkin is a national chain.