IS DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE A MEME

Attached: women-business-meeting.jpg (2508x1672, 413.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>work in office
>ALL colleagues are women
>everything is a massive fuck up

yes. it's a distraction from the greatest divider of them all: class.
t. white trash working in accounting/finance

It’s a product of the American experiment which was a fuck up idea and will continue to be a fuck up in practice and reality but since we gave minorities rights there is nothing we can do. Also, we can tell you came from Any Forums and other boards stop spreading that shit here I would prefer to keep this board productive because it’s the only board that I can browse say the N word and learn about how to be successful.

Yes but a meme in the sense that its a its an idea that is spread around and adapts and reproduces
Its also a weapon

>board productive
this is not a crypto board, business discussion is allowed

It’s a weapon for those who are not open to it like boomers and stuff. Then the boomer gets pissed off and they get to call him racist and pass more and more reforms until america looks like Detroit.

>business
>minorities

Attached: D8610764-AA8B-4D00-97E4-EF818062A5A6.png (500x375, 298.97K)

If brown people were on productive, the original country they came from wouldn't be a shithole

What if I told you the amount of work clogged up is insane right now. Have a look at the demographic leaving the workforce on mass, and have a look at the demographic who’s entering it on mass.

As long as there aren’t jews you’ll be fine

This

He’s not ready for it yet.

Attached: 83006DA2-B924-453F-AD88-7C635D129228.jpg (186x267, 10.81K)

Niggos in the workplace are allowed to do 1/2 the work of real human employees and if anyone complains, they shriek diversity and racism and the complaintant is put in jail.
>>This is America

Attached: 1645798841400.jpg (750x768, 60.73K)

My experience is that people who are diversity hires are always garbage because they pick whoever applies first who is a nigger. I have met black PEOPLE who were highly skilled in their field and decent normal people, but if you just randomly grab whatever brown you can find off the streets you will usually get someone who just outright directly states "I'm not gonna work lol" and the manager is usually too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

>they pick whoever applies first who is a nigger
kek

OP I’m going to redpill you. If you overdose take an ice bath. The only reason to hire a spic is if you need a receptionist who is bilingual to service your clients. The only reason to hire a nigger is for backbreaking unskilled labor. Once you need skilled labor always hire a white person or an Asian. That said, I would never hire a nigger or a spic to do work for me unsupervised. Clearly you are a wagie like myself so we just suck it up and do our job.

you need to stay up out the streets if you cant take the heat...

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

Attached: 1620753156920.jpg (844x1024, 158.96K)

i worked for a big tech corp and we had an extra tranny bathroom and tons of posters about diversity all over the place, all non-technical teams saw a massive increase in nignogs
but our team was only composed by white males cause niggers and females didn't even applied for that position (and even if they did, i doubt they would pass the technical tests)
was pretty comfy, a couple of the were regular Any Forums users (not biz tho, one was a pol guy, one was a fit guy)

Biz and auto and fit are the only non degenerate boards

K is literally future school shooters or police officers or militia members. Guns are pretty straight forward in my opinion. The important thing is to have ammunition when shit hits the fan.

You cannot have a cohesive workplace without a homogenous workforce. Diversity destroys any sense of brotherhood amongst coworkers and breeds contempt and division