Ethereum

Is 100 ETH enough to MAKE IT™ and start a REAL LIFE®?

>10K when?
>50K ever?

Attached: vitalibro.png (728x966, 1.17M)

Buy more poorfaggot!

Never, it's already on its decline, dominance dwindling, and eth 2.0 is a meme that brings nothing to the table.

I'm trying man, I can only buy a fraction every month at this point tho

disagree i guess

probably because you fail to grasp the tech and why it can't ever have mass adoption due to fundamental flaws. This goes for EVM in general, but even more so for Ethereum.

Bruh. People bought 10000s of eth sub dollar during ico

>why it can't ever have mass adoption
worked fine without MASS ADOPTION so far user, I'm in for the money, not the tech even tho the tech is also unrivaled at this point. The fight is over.

and much more than the handful of ico buyers are buying now, whats your point? Have you looked at prices recently? People also mined thousands of BTC when it was 1$, doesn't seem to change the fact we're well in the 5 figures now

You think it's gonna go down?

>I have identified fundamental flaws in Ethereum
this is weapons grade cringe

How's the tech unrivaled? They're bleeding dominance vs other chains, their fundamental issues remain unsolved, and they're years behind the competition. ETH 2.0 is not even bringing any improvements, it's just adding even more complexity. Hell, even Ethereum's core dev says it can't make it if they don't start culling features and work out their huge and ever increasing technical debt.
And while they're running after the facts, others have fixed their issues for them. Cardano for example is vastly superior in nearly every metric and is eating Ethereum's lunch at the moment, while it's not even running on full speed yet.

Betting on Ethereum now is like betting on BlackBerry in 2005. It's over for them.

If the facts make you cringe and you'd rather stick your head in the sand, sure, your choice, keep holding the bag if you want, it's not my money you're losing.

>bleeding dominance
more like demand is overflowing until the tech matures
nobody really gives a fuck about your walmart ethereum rugpulls
> Cardano for example is vastly superio...
oh it was a bait

Hi, I've been fingered by VB. He is so big and handsome. Now I have his baby inside me. The baby kicks the future price of ETH 2.0...... 7K EOY. Now if you will excuse me, I have to play with my huge mommy milkers.

Buy more I'm begging you please dont believe the complexity fud from the creator he's wrong!

How much do you need to make it? Its estimated that Eth2 staking will eventually wind down to 10% APY after burning, transaction fees and rewards are all tallied. So take how much you need to make it per year, times 10 and that how much ethereum you need times the projected price.

It might go up in fiat terms but long term it's going to lose sats and it's marketshare against other L1's.

This. ETH has been losing users and market share for almost 2 years now.

Newer technology like ICP will eat its lunch.

Attached: 1581703829151.jpg (720x710, 25.74K)

But the eth foundation themselves admit that this will marginally reduce gas costs and this is more an effort to change energy consumption. The only thing that's bullish about it are the new jeetnomics tantamount to some bnb/bsc cringe

I really don't see the point in going PoS, it's just making the chain less secure and more open to whale fuckery

ICP is just another VC scam lol

>more open to whale fuckery
BTC is PoW and almost entirely centralized and run by huge mining farms which are operating on a "rich get richer" scheme.

Sure thing retard.

Attached: 1641164335523.jpg (1472x736, 125.43K)

>oh it was a bait

like igaf if you'd buy ada or not based on my post, it will go to $10 this year with or without your investment, i'm just telling how it is, you may want to get your head out of your ass and stop believing the fud, and look at the actual facts and data instead