Shorting apecoin

how would Any Forums go about shorting apecoin? I want to open a short because the project is retarded, has no purpose and doesn't even have any of the gimmicks that made nfts popular. With this being said, I've never used leverage in my life and I know if I'm not careful I'll get liquidated. What would be an appropriate leverage to use at this moment?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-22 014325.png (359x339, 57.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qt1equGhkQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now

I’m waiting for it to get back to $14-16 before throwing a short on

Shorting this piece of shit is kind of risky because by its very nature it attracts all sorts of retarded redditoid types who will do irrational shit like fomo their life savings into it so they can get upvotes on some faggy subreddit. The phrase "markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay liquid" is extremely true with this piece of shit coin.

If you short this going expecting that you're 1 Elon Musk tweet away from getting rekt and manage your risk accordingly.

These posts demonstrate why you're ngmi. Begrudging NFTs is a recipe for stagnation. Simply put apecoin is a way to be invested into the bayc ecosystem without having the NFT. Do your homework and stop buying shit like quant or chainlink. That shit is over.

>how would Any Forums go about shorting apecoin
I'd sell the APE-PERP on FTX

>shorting as it’s found it’s bottom and one announcement will send it 30-40%
nice

Lmao he bought an nft

>biz wants to short APE
bullish

>has no purpose
youtu.be/qt1equGhkQE

There's too much money behind it, for it to fizzle out.
Don't be uninformed, thinking the integration with whatever they have planned will be a nothingburger

Attached: academia.jpg (1200x700, 139.52K)

>See you on the Otherside in April. Powered by ApeCoin.

short it 150x on gains.trade. less fees than cex's and don't get scamwicked either which is always nice

Thinly veiled gains.trade shill thread but yes that's where I've been doing it too and I've made some nice profits.

gtrade is decentralized

meds

>the project is retarded, has no purpose and doesn't even have any of the gimmicks that made nfts popular
So its going to top 20 like shib/doge?

volume is almost non-existent right now for ape

>1Bn is non existent volume
People on this board are so goddamn stupid

Y-yes it’s very non-existent

Attached: 273AD9BC-9BCC-4C03-85FF-C7B65C02AE63.jpg (1125x1526, 448.22K)

bitmex 33x
add 30% to your margin position to avoid smaller wicks, larger wicks WILL fuck you over no matter how much you add or what level of leverage you have. but if you dont crank the leverage, it will not move enough to make a decent return.. unless you have a heap to put in.. in which case the second you put in heaps, youll get scam dumped.

Kek this but 5x.
Dont kill user here.

Why do you keep funding kikes and chinamen when all they do is rip you off by design?
Fuck FTX and fuck chinknance.