Yeah nice fucking fomo pump retards...

Yeah nice fucking fomo pump retards, you better hope it keeps pumping because if that's it the algobots are going to dump the 5 divergences faster than you spell nigger

Attached: bc4AwwY.png (278x386, 22.17K)

Cope seethe and dilate priced out bobonigger

>priced out
you are garbage compared to me, loser

Attached: uFkaeQt.png (601x173, 46.09K)

Imagine falling for the TA meme. It's like looking at a strawberry and counting the seeds to see if it's a strawberry

The only people saying "TA is a meme" are people that want you to believe that TA doesn't work because it does work and people that actually got tricked into believing it doesn't work.
Which one are you?

This post was written by a low T passive aggressive basedcuck. Also you want to translate all that to English? Dont understand all the nerd lingo. Imagine getting triggered because other anoymous people on a digital soap making forum hold an investment that went green a few % points.

Basedcuck not basedcuck*

>Yeah nice fucking fomo pump retards
Lol you sound like a retard bear that got liquidated. Aww

newfag

TA can offer some insight, but the way most wanna be TAfags on Any Forums use it is as a replacement argument. Not identifying patterns and checking all available data and other variables... Just looking for any single fucking way they can draw some random lines on a chart so they can assert that they have analyzed things and proven that their beliefs are right and everyone else is wrong.

Low t is the vibe I got from them too. Also they don't have TA. They are just looking at some bullshit low timeframe crap which isn't relevant. They got triggered because their trade failed, Lol

N

>liquidated
I don't leverage.

Yo sound like you bought the top of this pump.

that indicator is a 50-50 repainting peice of shit. do not get swayed by it. those divergences text will be repainted. 75% of the time its not even the divergences mentioned, and if they are, they are on lower timeframes even if the chart is on the daily. just avoid.

>repainting
it waits for confirmation if you set it up that way and that's not even relevant because what I said is that the price needed a pump or the div would be confirmed and trigger the bots

you can't even 'repaint' a div in the way you mean if the conditions for the divergence are there it shows and if they aren't it doesn't show, it's not like a bs buy signal indicator because divs are leading

Newfags
based

Newfags are the retard bears seething they didn't get to buy 20k

Last time I bought was 20k. I dcad at 6k

Yeah and I'm Satoshi.

Move along coping latefag and better luck next bullrun.

You're new. You'll learn next month. There's more, but I spoonfed enough, poorfag

Attached: D9020BDC-8667-4141-B9EE-94E60F497F5A.png (1337x498, 97.79K)

You showed nothing with that except that literally all months could go red or green.
Nice cope, latefag.

please no it can't dump, I just committed over 10% of my net worth to buying bitcoin at 43k