What was your finisher in your childhood trampoline fed?

What was your finisher in your childhood trampoline fed?

Attached: trampolinefed.jpg (1280x720, 177.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWwI1yIMO9E
youtu.be/fqEDa-b0u0M
youtu.be/r7y3ii3DB_E?list=TLPQMDYwMzIwMjLQRALQcQiTqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminds me of the one time I heemed my little cousin on his trampoline with some move I don't remember but he started spazzing out on me and trying to fight me but he couldn't because I was like 3 years older and twice his size kek

idk but one of my friends fell off the trampoline when we are wrestling and got a compound leg fracture and lost so much blood he became retarded and had to have his leg amputated and all 5 of us who say it have PTSD

lil guy got worked into a shoot

All matches were no DQ so I'd just kick my brother in the balls

swantom bomb

Hammerlock DDT.
it was based as fuck and worked in a shoot

A couple of kids from my school once had a youtube channel where they uploaded like "mini batista vs mini rey mysterio" in which they fought on their trampoline and the videos got millions of views.

Double underhook ddt

First off nets are for pussies. Second off breaking the other faggot's leg.

pearl river plunge
>that one kid who broke another kid's arm because he chokeslammed him off the trampoline
That fucking self-mark put the whole fed out of business

Hammerlock DDT. Big ROH Punk mark

These things are absolute cripple makers. I once landed face first and had my neck and back twist in such a way that I just laid there for a minute unable to feel my body, panicking at the possibility of permanent paralysis. Never stepped on one again. Also never attempted flippy shit outside a swimming pool ever again.
Whoever invented those trampolines hates children.

I can't remember the name but a forward flipping leg drop

Didn't know what it was called at the time but I now know it's called an Implant Reverse DDT
youtube.com/watch?v=yWwI1yIMO9E

Diving headbutt

Mom never let me play on trampolines

samoan drop and the fu. one time I did the samoan drop and hurt my friend so I switched to the fu full time

Our backyard wrestling got shut down when a video of me going through a flaming piece of plywood made it's way around the school and eventually back to my Mom when I was 15.
youtu.be/fqEDa-b0u0M

She probably came off as a heel, but nobody wants a son with a quadriplegic gimmick.

I hated the mark kids that did flippy shit and dropped their entire fucking weight on you without trying to protect you at all. My finisher was a perfectplex because I was a worker's worker.

Clippity Clop.

Later I learned that it's also known as Camel Clutch.

Way more likely to break bones. Also other parents can sue you if their kid gets hurt on your property. I wish my mom didn't let me a trampoline put it that way

Spear

When I was 12 these dudes were my fucking idols
youtu.be/r7y3ii3DB_E?list=TLPQMDYwMzIwMjLQRALQcQiTqQ

holy shit I'm dying laughing

Attached: file.png (1450x868, 1.1M)

Absolutely and unequivocally based

this was fucking based

I once early in my career did a front flip and kicked myself into bloody pulp to my nose with my knees

Nice snap

It's hardway or the highway, buddy.

nothing wrong with getting color hardway for the business