>get excited about my future

>remember I’m a friendless 26 year old virgin that can’t hold a conversation and has no hobbies
>see my hairline the mirror, go back to laying in bed

Attached: 5ADB57D9-71F8-45A6-9249-53757A564E61.jpg (400x600, 17.27K)

Exact same but 34. You got a lot more suffering ahead before you reach my level.

step 1: take finasteride

Kys

Post hairline and I'll give prognosis

That will fuck his test levels, only way to get hair back is with hair transplant

dont listen to these guys the limp dick FUD is designed to keep you bald and unable to compete in the dating pool

bald since age 20
yesterday an old hag thought I was mom's (she's 66) husband
I'm 32

Attached: spaghett.png (339x319, 138.01K)

thats because you dummies care about the wrong things
>friends
doesnt matter
>virgin
doesnt matter
>conversation
doesnt matter
>hobbies
doesnt matter
>hairline
doesnt matter
>fun
does matter idiot

you must be fat. lose weight

do you at least have crypto?

It’s true though, it also gives you watery semen. Massive levels of cope online saying sides are rare.

Sides are rare though. I'm 30, been taking it for 3 years now. I'm as horny as I've always been. I do take zinc daily though and I exercise.

Women don’t care if you’re bald or not. It’s one of those things only other guys notice. Just don’t have a weird bald patch and shave it all off it’ll make you look like a chad with a shaved head

Who the fuck cares about watery semen? I've heard this a lot and makes zero sense why anyone would care.

I was exactly the same as you at your age except I had some friends. Now I'm 33, a millionaire, shave my head bald, and have a gf. Life gets better user

Attached: 1607881750668.jpg (510x339, 40.62K)

same desu

Based

I'm same age as OP. took Finasteride, got fucking Gyno after 3 weeks. Stopped for month and it's still here, adding to the depression
I'm currently trying Raloxifene, it shrunk a little but it's still there...

I'm not saying for people to not try, most people have no side effects but it happens

wtf nigger I'm 33 and haven't lost any of my hairline. why are zoomers losing their hair so early

shave your head or cut it down to like 5mm short then lift everyday. Your problems will be solved if you do this for AT LEAST a month but do try to keep at it for a whole year.

Same but im not a virgin and im gonna be rich later this year thanks to d0b0

are you me? I tried to go on a date last night and it did not go that well, and so all day I have been thinking about the spergy shit I did.

what the fuck matters then?

stress

I learned social skills at 25 from books and YouTube. Lost virginity at 26, learned pickup. Baldness isn't as bad as having insecurity about baldness.

Skill issue.

teats.

go to uni. "study" psychology or english. there'll be lots of decent teats compared to science. don't worry about studying, just half bake it. they average all the marks anyway. but focus on them teats.

bonus points, skip out the country and don't bother paying the loan back. it's a scam anyway.

26, you can still bag some sweet teats

Attached: breeder.jpg (500x529, 75.05K)

you know that's self induced right? stop being a pussy. read Marcus Aurelius Meditations

Attached: k1z0go57mc661.jpg (1200x600, 110.64K)

>load ze demoralization post

Get dht blocking shampoo to stop the loss. Also make sure you are getting sunlight as vit D deficiency causes can cause hair loss.
To regrow hair microneedle and use minoxidil.

How tall are you?

>yeh just get into debt going to university so you can be in the same class as feminists and trannies while getting a worthless degree
Literally better off paying for hookers
Never give advice to anyone ever again.

Every waste of functioning organs recommends Marcus now so it's better just to avoid him.

5'10. Stop looking for excuses.