WRESTLEMANIA RETURNING TO HOCKEY ARENAS WHEN?

with mania selling less and less tickets, realistically how long till wrestlemania return to 15k seat hockey/basketball arenas?

definitely in the next 5 years, maybe even sooner. not looking good e-drones.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 11.56.12 AM.png (1142x756, 1.78M)

Never. Vince would rather have it in a 80000 seat stadium and give away 50000 tickets to create the illusion that people still give a shit. Perception is paramount with him.

e-drones will ignore and hide thread

Attached: Kanye_West_at_the_Met_Gala_in_2019_2.png (490x686, 336.05K)

Wrestlemania 22 was great

I'd rather the show be at the AA center in Dallas and have a good card like that one than have it be at ATT stadium with two shit tier nights

>with mania selling less and less tickets, realistically how long till wrestlemania return to 15k seat hockey/basketball arenas?
never, wrestlemania is still an event that casuals care about. people buy tickets and purchase the PPV who watch no other wrestling at all.

Also it's really good for the economy of the city who hosts it, hence why they bid for it.

They already sold almost 60k tickets, keep crying.

arenas with roofs are always best for sound and crowd amplification.

literally every concert I went to that was open-air sounded like fucking shit

Yep, and they have 20K more seats left to fill for both nights lol.

huh? didn’t they sell over 80000 tickets for wrestlemania this year?

Never. WWE is a global brand and will always be hugely popular, unlike other promotions who aren't even known in their own country lmao.

Attached: 1644002261345.jpg (734x720, 84.43K)

They've sold 130,000 tickets across the two nights. I'm sure they'll be fine.

they'll start holding it in jeddah before vince goes back to hockey arenas

>with mania selling less and less tickets
They've sold at least 160k tickets for a 2 day event. I mean seriously try harder. Do better.

A more realistic event would be it returning to being a one night event.

>itt: buttmad troons because their bush league fed can barely fill 10k arenas

>60k
>80k
>130k
>160k
kek dronies can't even get their copes straight

6 million tickets have been sold.

Why would they sell 15-20k for one night when they can easily sell 60-80k each night over two nights? Empty seats don't matter, really.

Its more cost-effective to book an 60k arena and fill half of it than book a 20k seat arena and sell it out.

This is the mother of all cope...
Are you seriously suggesting that WWE books big arenas to intentionally not sell out to save money compared to sell-outs?

This, Vince doesn't care about ratio of tickets sold when he's selling 120k+ over 2 nights. Even if he was selling 30-40k a night that's still better than 25k max for one night. Plus you couldn't have anywhere near the extravagant sets Wrestlemania has now if it wasn't in a giant open air football stadium.

I just wish they'd do a Mania anywhere but NY Texas Florida California and the occasional New Orleans. Wrestlemania at Gillette Stadium when?

this

this. this is why gAyEW struggles, inefficient spending