I made my mom cry

I made my mom cry.

Attached: 1621542956658.png (655x599, 326.79K)

You are the worst shit ever lived

Did you do it with business or finance? If not, then why are you here?

why

Attached: 1647367223301.jpg (240x193, 15.68K)

I told her I'd rather kill myself than get a job

my mom died ten years ago and while I'm still sad she's gone, it has been a relief because I've continued living at home all this time and back when she was alive she was the only one shit-talking me about not living out on my own. my dad has never cared, bless him.

your mom deserves it for raising a loser

Based

Attached: 135153216245624.jpg (750x725, 161.41K)

I mean, you don't want ANY job? I can think of some i'd like to do, giving fishing tours or just selling coordinates to fishing holes sounds nice to me, or working on a mountain ski resort

should've used lube

I wont be able to get any job that's worth a fuck. I'm just gonna bomb the interview because I'm a social retard and they'll choose the next guy over me. The places like McJobs or Amazon that desperately need workers are the only ones who would hire me

apologize to her, say that you didn't mean it and apply for a job right now. can be a part time thing

She should kick you out regardless.

>working on a mountain ski resort
Is usually pretty horrible. A lot of the time it's live in. The problem is you're not staying in a room there, even if they're empty you still get a mattress in the backroom. Might be better if more upmarket, but for most it's pretty much the norm.

then do that for a while, it'll also help with the social retardation. at least give it a try, here is nothing to lose anyway, you clearly aren't happy right now, no happy person would lash out at their mom

KARMA GONNA GET YOU FAGGOT YOUR MOTHER IS A GOOD WOMAN EVEN IF SHE IS A SELFISH PUNT

Unfathomably based, tell the roastie to bring you tendies.

Don't feel bad. You never asked to be conceived.
Creating life is selfish.

Just make it in crypto and buy her a new car or house or something. No big woop

Do it.

You asshole, what did you do?

based but also get a fucking job pussy

Based as fuck

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

Dangerously based. Fuck boomers and their whole "working is what life is all about" mentality.

my mom cries over me regularly but she's a overly religious mess who that didn't know how to raise a kid to begin with so i don't sympathize anymore. i turned out decent enough and realize she weaponizes guilt to her detriment and everyone around her. move out op, sounds like time give her a break

based

based and fuck slaver boomers

You ungrateful vermin, go back and apologize to her.

I'd kill to be healthy enough to work, you deserve the pain I'm enduring.

I do that shit all the time lol