Marks. Ring

Marks. Ring.

Attached: 1646531237015.jpg (1170x1840, 384.4K)

Gay. Magazine.

>Marks. Ring.
alright

Attached: toronto-lifeblood.jpg (1024x576, 137.98K)

You know that nearly every main eventer in the Attitude era was a Jimmy Snuka or Flair mark, right?

>anti draw idolizes another anti draw
Lmao

But enough about HBGay

is that rhett titus

Aw, you're just mad that he was a fan and became a wrestler while you became a fag who sits on Any Forums 24/7.

>only a single sentence was needed to make this grown man cry like a bitch
KWAB

Floyd Johnson Jr, that guys got an AEW podcast and is a massive Cody mark.

this guy is a massive mark
>gets owned by HBK
>cries about it on the internet
>talks to dirtsheets
>called out Seth Rollins (making a joke about the locker room leader) on Twitter then was summaringly sonned by Triple H the following Raw
>generic CAW looking fuck

I agree. Bret Hart was unironically the shoot best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be.

I could watch Bret throw punches all fucking day before tapping someone out by practically sitting down on their backs during the Sharpshooter. Just go back and watch Bret's Sharpshooter and then some modern mark doing it, they can barely bother to bend their knees when doing the move and it looks faker than it actually is.
Bret was a mark, but that's why he was great. He always cared.

lol, really?

Canadian faggots should be banned from wrestling

He’s not a wrestler, he’s a fag

Attached: 97C55808-27B4-4E7C-8FEE-1C68DB342622.png (745x1030, 463.08K)

I couldn't agree more with you

This. Edge is ltierally the only Cucknadicuck who ever drew ever ever ever. Cucknadicucks almost killed WWE before based Texans like HBK and Austin saved it

Kek, what the fuck. No wonder this guy cried when HBK made fun of him

It was a gay magazine

Trump. Vote.

>Aw, you're just mad that he was a fan and became a wrestler
Yes. That's what killed wrestling lmfao.

Nigger, you stupid

Nigger, prove me wrong.

Anyone who is actually any good at wrestling is a mark. If you don't like the industry you're never going to be really good at it, even if you manage to draw anyway because you're a chad.
The actual problem here is acting like a giant effeminate squee faggot on the Internet.

Wrestling still exists, you dumb retard