BAT

get in here /bat/ bros

feeling comfy?

Attached: basic_attention_token_240221.jpg (800x450, 63.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.brave.com/t/results-seem-politically-skewed/347318/12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

allow me to sum up every BAT thread:
>dude we're gonna flippy dippy Firefox with self-soft serve in 2 weeks
>the NPC calvary is totally coming dude trust me you are like soooo early after missing $1.80whatever just look at this CHAAAAAAART
>no rly the exchange supply is drying up pls huff my copium
>bro I totally hold like a millionty bat we're all just waiting two more weeks for the bear market we're gonna outperform everything
>brethretheren it’s our time! DDG is shooting themselves in the dick right now and normies are leaving in droves!!1
>homie the browser LITERALLY has Zoom and a VPN, you can’t pay for it in BAT but you don’t need to my guy this is web 2.3
>hombre these threads used to be so comfy we'd just sit around the campfire and watch the price crab...
>dude evelyn is totally our man on the inside just look at his feminine penis bro JUST 2 WEEKS
you’re welcome

Attached: BATshatTheBed.jpg (640x770, 46.99K)

GET READY TO FILL IN YOUR KYC+++ INFO!!!! REWARDS ARE HERE!!!

Attached: 1637808828948.png (800x750, 159.53K)

support at .82 I sold my LRC yesterday, would love a nice BAT dump right now but I doubt we get below my .66 avg ever again

yesterday i switched my default search from google to brave and so far i am liking it. i was extremely hesitant to even try brave search because the last time i messed around with a different search engine, i was disappointed by bing but that was at least 5 years ago maybe even 10 years ago i don't know.
brave search is pretty decent so far. it's missing the sports widgets (like march madness scores with live data) that google has, which is slightly annoying but maybe those can be added in time.
the bang shortcuts especially have been nice. yeah i know its plebbit but being able to search plebbit with !r is nice.
now i am at the point where i am using brave exclusively on mobile and desktop for browsing and for search. but i still use google drive, docs, and gmail so i'm not sure what brave's end game is. i can't imagine them getting into cloud storage--it seems technically impossible and/or cost prohibitive to preserve cloud storage anonymity at scale. i guess i will have to split my internet activities half and half between google and brave for the foreseeable future but it would be nice to get completely off of google.

Attached: bat.jpg (488x585, 36.64K)

yesterday i switched my default search from google to brave and so far i am liking it. i was extremely hesitant to even try brave search because the last time i messed around with a different search engine, i was disappointed by bing but that was at least 5 years ago maybe even 10 years ago i don't know.
brave search is pretty decent so far. it's missing the sports widgets (like march madness scores with live data) that google has, which is slightly annoying but maybe those can be added in time.
the bang shortcuts especially have been nice. yeah i know its plebbit but being able to search plebbit with !r is nice.
now i am at the point where i am using brave exclusively on mobile and desktop for browsing and for search. but i still use google drive, docs, and gmail so i'm not sure what brave's end game is. i can't imagine them getting into cloud storage--it seems technically impossible and/or cost prohibitive to preserve cloud storage anonymity at scale. i guess i will have to split my internet activities half and half between google and brave for the foreseeable future but it would be nice to get completely off of google.

It's nice that it's bounced back.
Though was hoping it'd dip under fifty cents to buy more.

i hope we won't see 50c ever again, but you never know

god i fucking hate you queers, its free crypto and you niggers act like youre better than that.

nigger.

You are fat, aren’t you?

We are better than it.
And it's not free. You have to be spammed by ads, the most satanic industry on earth.

>the NPC calvary
How many Fortune 500 companies have gotten to where they are without serving the needs, directly or indirectly, of the unwashed prole masses? Isn't that how business works? BAT will not go to the moon without some support from Boomers, Zoomers, Coomers, and everyone in between.

>spammed

i barely notice it

Regardless, I'd prefer no advertising to just tuning it out or being desensitized to it. No desire to participate in their system.

You can turn it off.

Comfy is a strong word. I'm exhausted after all these years.

>over 7 bat per moth from ad rewards
firstworld chads i kneel.

>47389377
lmao no, low quality bait doesn’t get a real (You) but replying because you can’t ignore my girth
The point is not who is coming but that no one is coming. Thanks for playing!

Attached: 00A9AB84-84B8-4CCB-ABC4-368A1FE97524.jpg (1053x627, 163.76K)

Only XRP is worse than BAT.

I did. Everyone else should too.

>Sashimiotoro

Uhh guys? There’s a massive fud thread on pol that claims brave is compromised

community.brave.com/t/results-seem-politically-skewed/347318/12