When did you realise that

They show this in toothpaste commercials to brainwash people into consuming them faster than they need to?

Attached: EE4AE736-935B-45E9-A759-5DB862EAA4B5.gif (860x460, 191.14K)

How much are tou supposed to use?

>Hello, I'm the Ceo of the toothpaste company, can I speak with the director?
>Hello? Yes it's me
>Please, can you put more of it on the brush? We need people to consoome it faster
>Not very accurate, but I can do that
>Ok, thank you
Or maybe just to fucking show the product?

Capitalism is just repackaging shit and putting a gold sticker on it with a false sense of value due to the red 20%-off tag that violates state retail laws (sales can’t happen until product sits for 28 days etc) but nobody cares. You guys are too cucked with politics and how smart leasing cars is to realize this. Shop garage sales and goodwills you’ll have everything you’ve ever wanted in no time and for 10% the price of new.

>Uses toothpaste full of fluorides instead of liquid soap
Enjoy your constant state of depression, pastafags. Only the awakened realize how everything in modern life is designed to poison your body

kind of like a slightly large pea

About a skittle-sized drops worth

lmao. oral health is incredibly important, especially since the average contemporary diet is complete and utter garbage. make sure to floss regularly and don't brush too hard. >t. dentist

And squidge it directly into the bristles, none of this "gently resting atop ready to fall off under your tongue as soon as it touches your teeth"

Definitely this. Jam the toothpaste opening directly into the bristles and squeeze some out in there. No more tongue-fucking your gums and cheeks to get the glob of paste that fell off back onto the brush.

how do i whiten my teeth without jewing more than 30 dollars dentist sensei

when did you realise that they make burger look like this in commercials to brainwash people into consuming more burger even though burger doesn't actually look like this

Attached: t-mcdonalds-Big-Mac-1-1-3-product-tile-desktop.jpg (830x516, 78.42K)

must be your maccas is nigger run
my biggie M's always turn out like the picture because my macca is white run

Or they do it because it looks more pleasing in a commercial than a pea-sized amount. Schizo retard. FUCKING RETARD.

Attached: 9532E755-2191-4B9E-8FC2-E5186032EAE3.png (639x571, 642.91K)

its a shame seeing so many NPCs here, the place that built me now is infected
if you are new and young maybe its not too late so I will spoonfed you
>fluoride is poison
to your body and brain, this is how they control your mind
after cleaning gold we have tons of it so we just dump into the water and use on those products, it kills bacteria AND you
the big problem is this shit accumulates on your brain, ask any granola about third eye and the first thing the hippie will tell you is to clear your spinal gland (or something like that) out of the fluoride and he is correct, not in a spiritual level but that shit will make the middle of your brain solid like a rock, I bet this is where the nanobots are
anyway you don't need to make your own pasta there are many alternatives out there picrel

>tldr fluoride is bad stay away from it don't put on your mouth and if you water taste funny you are being poisoned

Attached: fluoride-free.jpg (1024x640, 183.73K)

how do you suggest i clean my teeth, schizo-chan?

>fluoride is bad
ffs you are a schitzo, take your meds.

this

Attached: toothpaste.jpg (284x223, 7.96K)

nah

Attached: 1630970196612.png (1800x1600, 3.68M)

I recommend hydroxyapatite toothpaste, but don't tell too many because the price keeps rising.

>he still uses toothpaste
NGMI fluoride brain.