>Supply Deficit
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtube.com/watch?v=GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtube.com/watch?v=dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtube.com/watch?v=6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtube.com/watch?v=a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtube.com/watch?v=skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

Mining for Noobs
pastebin.com/5uWth6eG
More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>What has government done to our money? - Murray Rothbard
mises.org/library/what-has-government-done-our-money
>The mystery of banking - Murray Rothbard
mises.org/library/mystery-banking
>Profit & Loss - Ludwig Von Mises
mises.org/library/profit-and-loss-0
>Must Read: Gary Allen, "Hunt for Silver"
s3.amazonaws.com/camppictures/CampArchive/Economy/Hunt For Silver.pdf

Previous

Attached: Norilsk Nickel Smelter 2.jpg (890x501, 147.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/web/the-worlds-biggest-commodities-markets-are-starting-to-seize-up/
cbc.ca/news/politics/trans-mountain-pipeline-tmx-1.6389874
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That whole district is nickel smelters? No wonder Norilsk is the biggest, that is downright impressive.

Norilsk has fascinated me for years, i hadnt heard of it until I went to university where I met an elderly gentleman who worked there in 1989. The entire region is contaminated with heavy metals pollution from 70 years of nickel and other smelting processes. The top soil could be mined for profit from all the contamination. The city was used as a gulag for much of the soviet period, and ended up in private hands after the fall of the union.

Its an unimaginable wasteland, somewhere I would gladly visit in the future if given the chance.

Attached: Norilsk Nickel Smelter Russia.jpg (728x471, 65.01K)

That's very interesting. Looks like one of those generic industrial hellscapes you tend to associate with movies or comic books. Crazy to think that such places really exist, plenty of such areas in China for example too no doubt

mining.com/web/the-worlds-biggest-commodities-markets-are-starting-to-seize-up/

Not a lot going on in the news this morning, so i ll be around later to do some DD.

Attached: the mines of Rossland BC 1900.jpg (1629x960, 285.37K)

DNN to $5 at the peak of the U bull run

cbc.ca/news/politics/trans-mountain-pipeline-tmx-1.6389874

The yellow spotted toad meme strikes again!

Yeah but it's not a freezing hellscape in China, in Norilsk everything comes together perfectly, it's in the middle of nowhere in Siberia

This is actually a very good article. The market is literally insane right now. Nothing makes sense, there is both a drought in liquidity AND commodities, volatility is ridiculous and the market is unpredictable even while the fundamentals look attractive. Having a solid cash position and taking a few weeks off from the markets is probably not a bad idea. It's all crazy right now

Attached: 1589298469303.jpg (400x300, 32.29K)

With silver demand rising, supply-chain issues and with talks of gold-backed currencies, do you think it possible for silver to rise to 30$ by EOY or is it too early? No meme answers pls

Attached: SilverOre.jpg (1000x800, 289.52K)

its all pure chaos. Nothing makes sense, and to be honest i dont think its made sense for a number of years, more groups / people are just noticing HOW insane it actually is as the effects start working into their sectors.

Adding into the insanity is that petrodollar is taking hits. I've read that Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan and China are planning on making a new currency and the Saudis are considering on settling in yuan. Things are moving faster than I could have ever thought

its already an agreed deal, the only issue was Russia may have to wait to join due to their fuck up in Ukraine. China wants more economic growth, and with sanctions on Russia, they cant built their belt ways to Odessa in Ukraine and Eastern Europe as a whole. The deal is done, now we have to wait to see it take effect.

Attached: 1647740885905.png (499x564, 200.19K)

What I think is going on is just the initial shocks of the long bull market coming to an end.
Commodities have been fucked for ages and money has been pumped into the speculative sector. Investors have basically just been punching "buy the dip" button for years now and know nothing else.
We also have more investors and money than ever before and geopolitical situation is going nuts.
Things are going to be ultra volatile, but I believe the direction itself is very clear and simple.
We're slowly but surely switching to a commodity cycle, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got months long bear rallies while going down, especially now that we're starting this ride and people still thing the tried and tested dip buying works.
Hell the market might have one more mega pump in it to push things to even a higher level before the investors jump ship to commodities side.
On the other hand we have faster and more available information than ever before which does speed things up to an insane level and we have no idea how fast these moves actually happen this time around.

I don't think anyone should be trying to set price targets in this market.
We should just think in terms of trying to get a good position as we wait and see how far things actually go, because things can go absolutely nuts.

>plenty of such areas in China
buy/pirate Picrel for some kino about chinese coal mining. It's nasty stuff and I hate coal almost as much as I hate western hypocrites who want me to eat bugs but are cool with china literally paving over open grasslands with coal waste.

But regardless it's got a lot of fascinating footage of industrial wastelands in mongolia.

Attached: Behemoth 2015_poster.jpg (266x373, 11.71K)

Hecla bros, how much was the dividend you just received? I have 4,500 shares in my Schwab account and it looks like I got a total of $11.25. Wondering if I got bamboozled, the last 2 quarters I got $45 and $25 for the same # of shares

Attached: hl.jpg (1746x319, 41.62K)

this is fantastic! there was a documentary on Norilsk a number of years ago as well, I think it was titled "Coldest place on earth". It showed just how desolate and scarred the region is.

>volatility is ridiculous
That means you want to sell options to dummies

Agreed, definitely in the long term we are deep into a bull market in commodities right now. But this recent chaos all over the markets is sure to cause short term damage to portfolios. There is a "return to normal" rally in the broad stock market, a shortage in just about every commodity, supply chain disruptions and issues across the board, stagflation, and a desperate run on cash all happening simultaneously.

Kind of pisses me off since I just bought some broad market puts and they're now deep in the red, some will likely expire worthless. But in the long term I'm well positioned on the commodity side. Additional uncertainties with regards to a 2008 liquidity crisis etc. are why I'm holding a lot of cash too though.
thanks user will have to look into this one!
I'm a dummy...

Attached: 1610344936807.png (1200x800, 1.3M)

What if the whole Ukraine thing was done as a means to disrupt China?

Anybody who tries to give a timeline is either delusional or selling something. Just accumulate what you can.

i would not be at all surprised if it was a long con strategy.

Everything is possible. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter, we're just small fish trying to eat the little piece left by the big boy and survive, or better, thrive.

We lack too many informations to guess anything.

Attached: bloomberg_inflation.jpg (597x816, 76.81K)

Buy LEAPS with 9-18 months exp, somewhat ITM on good companies and rotate them with 5-6mo expiry