Saucerswap on Hedera

Is this worth looking into? Should I buy the NFTs with my HBARs? Or is this another VCCESS scam?

Attached: 1647783520043.png (300x300, 91.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JeY0tJg-0J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. VCCESS isn't a scam.
2. Yes, you should look into this. here's a tip: If the TVL meme is real, Hedera is starving for TVL and this is likely to be the first solution on the network. Look into Pancake swap and Spooky swap and the effects on their respective networks.

I want to buy one of these but I do not want to use any hbars from my stack at these prices. Pump to 33c when?

It sucks but the Fountain drip has been making up for it for me. I already have about 2k sauce.

I bought the 200and 600 usd nfts and have been getting sauce from the faucet. I'm not sure if it'll take off but since it'll be the first Dex on Hedera they have a nice first mover advantage. The sauce air drops could also make me a pretty penny. We'll see. I'm deep into the Hedera ecosystem anyway, with hbar, Akt.io and now saucerswap
God damn I almost forgot i bought a gold nugget or whatever off vcess. What the fuck is happening with that project?

I got my first airdropped NFT from vccess a couple days ago.
Still, whitepaper when?

What how where did you get an air drop? Anyway for me to claim it after the fact?

Just found it in my spam folder thanks for pointing this out my man

Check your email, there is a link

Yeah it was in my spam folder.

Didnt but any sauce nfts might buy 200usd one. I bought byzantinepunk instead as theyll have native token on sauce swap.

I have vccess white paper, just gimme email ill send you it.

>VCCESS isn't a scam
CEO is a morbidly obese former call center worker

The initial hype died down and they're just working. People with shit time preferences are crying but I think we'll see some substantial developments from them this year.
Next week we're apparently getting some sort of town hall and a "litepaper". We'll see if it gets delayed again.
and Jordan Fried is a slimy manlet.

Yeah I'm thinking of securing my NFT sooner rather than later

Attached: 1647793948442.jpg (1080x932, 163.71K)

damn, that first paragraph is so nice to read

I got a full set. First mover DEXs' usually do very well. This will probably appreciate before hbar due to hype this year

If it does I can safely buy a strong nuclear and buy back the hbars spent when $Sauce appreciates in value. Not too bad if all goes smoothly.

I've got the first two nfts but am somewhat hesitant to send more of my Hbar on the last one desu, you think it's worth it?

I think so just because you'll be getting about 100 sauce/day and a special reward for holding all 3

I sold my HBAR for this, I think it's better to invest into HTS tokens early than hold HBAR and get dumped on. they have first mover advantage being the first DEX on Hedera

this is an interview with the founders if you haven't seen it youtu.be/JeY0tJg-0J8
yes they are moving faster than they expected but they still need one of Hips + do auditing for the smart contracts so we have some time

in general unless you bought a token for much less than it's currently worth investing tokens in a networks nft's is idiotic since the demand and value is mostly from early investors throwing around their new money on the project they are enthusiastic about. It's not really a profitable thing to do in general just like any other hype train.