The Great S*y Collapse happened in all genres of entertainment, not just wrestling

The Great S*y Collapse happened in all genres of entertainment, not just wrestling

Attached: 1646575137808.png (1080x1263, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7uKsmwlrTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a disgusting homosexual

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=n7uKsmwlrTo

>2019

OK boomer. Reminder that Sly is a manlet.

the nips tried to warn us

Attached: japanthennow.jpg (1424x554, 134.33K)

It's ꜱoy ya fucking jobbers

Smaller men can be masculine/brave too. The issue is that all these soi protags are just weak.

This image always bothered me because Dolph and JCVD were more 90s guys

the ironman actor is a woman

protags in the 60's and 70s were even more onions looking than now

most of the guys in the mcu movies have a shirtless scene to show how shredded they are, i know holland did, downey maybe too

They all have. Even Ruffalo who is allergic to the gym.

So are JCVD and Arnold

Was the 1980s the most artificial decade of all time?

Back in my day we had wholesome steroid bound stars in all entertainment. Barry Bonds, 50 cent, Sylvester Stallone, Brakkus, the list goes on

Record profits bro

the 2020s are the decade where men cut off their dick and demand to be called a woman. doesn't get any more artificial.

This was before everyone realized HGH is destructive and causes heart problems and impotence.

There is nothing wrong with plant-based vegan products, stop being so obsessed.

Don't mind me, just posting the biggest current action movie star to btfo this retarded boomer meme.

Attached: images (1).jpg (640x480, 42.17K)

Ahh yes the classic argument of "I'd rather jerk off to big dudes with muscles that have no talent than watch someone talented that doesn't spend every moment in the gym"

Attached: 1643318512836.jpg (1080x1290, 76.61K)

Movie fighting is influenced by pro wrestling and Hulk Hogan was one of the first stars to popularize action movies therefore action movies are pro wrestling.

Wasn’t Spider-Man always a skinny lanklet?