Average redditor's budget

Average redditor's budget.

Attached: 2435.png (1434x968, 404.49K)

>$10k/year weed
>$6.5k/year tobacco
>$2.6k vapes
>$12.5k alcohol
i don't think this can possibly be real.

>30k on weed, alcohol and vapes

Just not being a degenerate saves you a lot of $ to invest

it's obviously not real

THIS NIGGA PAYS FOR PHOTOSHOP LMAOLOLOLOL

It’s Australia so believable

You need a full time job if you want to smoke cigarettes

Attached: C644F349-ED64-43AF-9EEF-D0845F8D7456.jpg (750x616, 163.23K)

>Disney

Attached: 1646167873197.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

my 40 year old childless female coworker goes to disney like 3-5 times a year with her family, i'm not even memeing you. she went there last week. before that, she went in february, also for a week.

Attached: 31d.png (200x213, 9.61K)

>Australia
This means he smokes an ounce of weed every two weeks on top of all that alcohol whilst having a kid
Also makes it believable..

Attached: 345876776457.gif (399x369, 38.95K)

$800/month in weed is fucking insane. Their weekly is my monthly.

Why? I don't understand. If your goal is to not be poor, just consooming, smoking and being an alcoholic. All unnecessary, useless garbage money drain. Incredible how easy it would be to become rich for the average person if you just stop being an NPC and practice a little bit of self control. I'm glad these retards are poor though

*just stop

Also notice the daycare.
This is a father of a promising individual!

how the fuck do you spend 100 a week on electricity

For reference a 1/4 ounce is $100 in Aus and its absolute garbage chink weed. Anything decent is $400+ an ounce, even $600.

How the fuck do you spend 1k a month on alcohol? Is he just buying top shelf or what

What phone plan is 91 dollars?

Also I'm surprised someone smoking that much and drinking that much can hold a job.
Imagine this list in 10 years when they obviously need a shit load of medical costs lmao.

And where is the food? Do they not eat?

>childless
>female
>40
she's trying to fill the void of being a barren useless roastie by surrounding herself with children in a themepark for children
the ultimate giga cope

I spend twice that in a month and I only drink coors or busch and sometimes bottom shelf rum like admiral nelson

You guys pay for fucking water? Wtf.
Is this a common thing?

Have you never bought a phone on contract before? user is probably a consoomer who "just had" to get the latest iPhone. $91 is on the low end in Australia. Pic related is an iPhone 13 with the smallest storage and the least data on a 36 month contract. I have IRL friends who get the iPhone Pro with max mobile data and pay around $250 a month. Fucking insane.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 10.14.41 pm.png (1193x609, 64.66K)

>779 bucks a month for electricity+water+gas+internet
Is this normal

>91 dollar phone plan
>400 on electricity a month (MORE THAN HIS RENT) what the fuck are you doing bro growing weed or crypto mining you better be otherwise your neighbor is and hooking in to your cabling
>internet 115 a month
holy shit I pay 320 a month rent and 120 utilities which includes trash, water, electric, and internet
>daycare
pro tip anons, don't get married or you will end up with a life spreadsheet looking like this
now let's get into the good stuff
>netflix, disney, adobe, combined nearly 55/m
>weed 200/m, that's a lot of weed, you probably need it though to temporarily escape from the thought of your wagecel job and your bitch wife and crying baby, so I'm gonna consider this one an essential expense
>240/wk on alcohol
prob put this in the above category, that's close to what I spend a week on alcohol so it's probably essential and the bare minimum amount of alcohol a healthy human being needs

eastern eu here, heres my weekly spending so you can x4 and get my monthly.

1 box of cornflake- 2 dollars
3 liters of fresh milk by a farmer- 3.5 dollars
1 box of margarine 2 dollars
3 portions of ham or salami 6 dollars
1 pack of rice 2 dollars
1 pack of pasta 2 dollars
sunflower oil 5 dollars (expensive)
3 kilos of chicken breast 5 dollars
one pack of eggs 2 dollars
once a week i buy myself a kebab usually for 2.5 dollars
banana or apple or pear atleast once a week 2 dollars

32 dollars overall. plus i drink a bottle of gin monthly and i usually buy 2 bottles of tonic next to it that comes out of 15 dollars overall.

34+15=49 thats a week
4x49= 196 dollars monthly

i think you are still healthy if you spend under 400 hundred but above that you have problems.

Why is there a seperate gas and fuel and why are there two rows for alcohol?