What's the appeal of owning a yatch?

What's the appeal of owning a yatch?

Attached: file.png (1200x799, 1.46M)

Flexing

a literal seastead you nigger

Either or you're part of a subset of people who love the feeling of crusing on water surface. You gott be white to understand this, though.

>stead
>moves

Enriching foreign governments who can confiscate your property because you were sanctioned

showing up on the shore of any country you want and having sexual intercourse with females, and then being able to leave swiftly

also the peasants are restricted to land

Dude it’s fucking bad ass look at the picture. If I had many many billions I would probably live in my yacht year round.

Imagine the cozy. Drinking tea and watching the sun set on the Pacific Ocean from your leather bound chair as you feel the boats gentle rocking

Essentially what said.

You can always go to any place you want with relative ease, especially if you love the oceans. Man if I make it you bet your ass im gonna buy this baby and check out every seaside restaurant in the mediteranian.

Cost 6.7 mil new so you'd at least need 20 mil before this is a worthwhile investment.

pic rel

Attached: 7615202_20201012111258309_1_XLARGE.jpg (2480x1753, 471.17K)

I actually contemplated the thought that it'd be really difficult for me to own and operate a yacht (or any larger boat for that matter) because I would want to do everything by myself and not hire any crew because I want it all to be mine and want to enjoy it in privacy.
This totally doesn't stem from the fact that I'm a social recluse whose "friends" probably couldn't be arsed to visit me on my yacht even if I'd offer them to buy first class tickets for all of their family (and kids) to come visit.
My mom would probably visit.
And if I ever have a significant other [kek], I hope her family and friends (female friends only; male friends would need to be gay... I'd check if necessary) would come to visit.

I'd probably do autistic things like trying to program "a swarm" of drones to follow us for "video surveillance" and nice views captured on video. Writing each week to starlink when their service will be available for boats. Checking everything in the storage room and rearranging things so that the label is clearly visible. Try min-maxing fuel and energy consumption.
Well, doing autistic shit.
Dunno if it'd even be fun. I think it would. But I dunno.

I'm so alone :-(

you can also own a yacht for 200-300k and have a lot of fun. Check out Ferretti Yachts

Conducting business in international waters.

it's like owning a car but you use it to ride through the sea

>sail out to international waters where sovereign laws don't apply
>commit crimes
Many such cases

Nice. But a bit on the small side.
Also those solar panels would need to be the latest SunPower ones with the highest efficiency rating available on retail panels.
Even more also, the energy storing solutions must be set up for max "sun draught" and not just some weaksauce shit like "you'll have electricity over the night, teehee"... that shit needs to last for a week.
There's even more "also" as I'd really like to know how things progress in the propulsion sector for these boats. Like if it's nowadays possible to operate them (get them moving on an acceptable pace) on a combination of solar powered electricity (during day) and wind (sails). The diesel engines should only come on when you're in a hurry, like trying to escape from somalian pirates.

none, sea sickness kills it
just fly, rent cars and sleep in hotels instead

Fuck off Any Forums buying a boat and sailing the world is my make it plan go get your fucking own!

Always have you house with you.
Room for parties
Room for toys aka smaller boats, jet skis, helicopter. Bet you can even load a car.

Also they have the crew move it between locations while they fly to the new location. Can't be bothered to spend time on sea.

>showing up on the shore of any country you want and having sexual intercourse with fema-
Czech crosses your path

They require less niggers than a slave ship.