Why do rich Jewish kids get away with the coolest lives and no one questions they are unironically the real white...

Why do rich Jewish kids get away with the coolest lives and no one questions they are unironically the real white priveledged?

Attached: Beasties.jpg (360x450, 36.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collegetransitions.com/blog/colleges-with-the-best-jewish-life#:~:text=In 2021, Jewish students are,, and Yale (13%).
iforcolor.org/the-secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music-and-destroyed-a-generation/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hester_Diamond
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rich parents

idk

Jews are white depending on when it benefits them to be.

NOWWWWWWWWW
HERES A LITTLE STORY I GOT TO TELL

normies never question anything when it comes to jews, user

Attached: 1.png (874x488, 65.54K)

Beastie Boys are Jews?? I mean it wouldn’t surprise me but had no idea.

You mean you never once questioned how a group of pre-Vanilla Ice white rappers from the 80s got to be popular in the industry with little outcry over cultural appropriation, despite not being particularly talented at rapping or having any deep/meaningful lyrics?

collegetransitions.com/blog/colleges-with-the-best-jewish-life#:~:text=In 2021, Jewish students are,, and Yale (13%).
look at these figures
>Columbia University, 24% Jewish in 2021
pic related is the breakdown by race. If we are assuming all of these Jews declared themselves as "white" then that means only 10% of the students at Columbia are non-Jewish whites

Attached: chart-undergraduate-racial-ethnic-diversity_lg.jpg (770x335, 25.53K)

Yeah, I was curious as a kid on how they got big. And no one dissed them or touched them. Still don’t know what they really rapped about. Brass monkey? Intergalactic? But they had some fun music. I’ll give them that

This also reminds me of an article I read a while back.
iforcolor.org/the-secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music-and-destroyed-a-generation/

ABOUT 3 BAD BROTHAS YOU KNOW SO WELL

Mike D..Diamonds mom

They really were rich kids larping as crazy street kids.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hester_Diamond

they're the chosen people after all

>coolest lives
I dunno man jews are dorky as hell

If I had been there. I would have said, thats a fucking awesome idea. What stocks do I need to invest in?

I find it hard to believe someone would get so upset and leave. Its an opportunity to set your family up for generations.

If you did a good job there these people will put you into even better positions

Brass monkey is an allegory for the Holocaust. Intergalactic is about historic tensions between Muslims and Jews in the Middle East

Fuck right off, how is "I like my sugar with coffee and cream" in any way geopolitical?

I'm glad you asked, it's because we are the rightful heirs to this entire nasty planet.

>cultural appropriation
That wasn't really too much of a thing back then user.

IT STARTED WAY BACK IN HISTORY
WITH LARSEN, VITALIK & ME SATOSHI