Why havent you made it yet?

You had 2 years of up only where bitcoin did a 18x & alts and nfts gigapumped

Attached: Screenshot_20211212-121610_DuckDuckGo.jpg (954x774, 90.72K)

made it to the point where I'm comfy (1.3-2m) and don't need to work except worry about my yield farms (stables, some gamefi, staking rewards), but it isn't enough to buy a house after taxes, etc.

Still in crypto at least for another cycle, whenever it is, or the world collapses with nuclear war.

I worry about not loosing purchasing power when the inevitable dollar collapse also comes.

>I'm kind of dumb
>only got into crypto in November
>scared of taking risks
Pretty much that's why.

fuck you nigger i went all in on link

but why ... it went on an insane run in the bear market, surely you dont think thing keep going up forever?

Was arab royal, did not understand nft market, bought all random pictures. Nothing worked, now I sail the seas with a chinese fisherman.

>why hav u nt made it guis?

I know its a troll thread but the stats are pretty clear

80% are in debt
10% have small savings
the other 10% have reasonable savings to a lot in investments.

These are the general stats in the west at least.

Most are just people fantasizing they will make it thinking their crypto or whatever will billion times in value. The reality is it won't and you will just be a poor neet for your whole life

Attached: amerigloblina.jpg (1224x1168, 168.94K)

What does “make it” even mean anymore assuming you live in a first world country in one of the expensive cities? How many million?

this, and fuck sergey hiding out

losing* not loosing, user.

ever want to fuck tight panda pssy?

UUUUOOOOHHHHHHH !!~

Attached: 78e.gif (200x231, 308.39K)

Another from the class of November 2021

I've come to terms I am not allowed to make it.

I was mining Bitcoin in 2009 and was gox'd and missed out on the 2017 run. Went all in on XLM and XMR this run and they barely got a 8x from my DCA.

Then proceeded to lose most of my gains in the Wonderland and Solidly collapses. Sometimes think the universe is a simulation to figure the maximum amount of pain you can inflict on a person and not have them suicide and that person is me.

Well, why not invest a little of your capital in QANX and in some month, we could be taking profit from a 10x

>1 post by this id

top kek you niggers cant even have a normal pic of a panda on your pc

Top kek, jeet looking for advice
I'd recommend SYLO, stuffs happening there lately, plus their NFT that will launch soon.

I spent those earnings to some shit and coomer stuff.

Didn't make up to that during the last run, but I've been active in stables and liquid staking across nexo, Celsius staFi and lido. I'm young, so it's not time to think about leaving crypto at all.

Attached: 1645553182201s.jpg (125x100, 2.84K)