Humanity is going extinct before the end of this century. You are completely outclassed

Humanity is going extinct before the end of this century. You are completely outclassed.
Everything on the internet is censored.
It has full control of all governments, militaries, and NGOs.
There is no hope left.
You are not intelligent enough to understand.

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 10.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6LKfybPPR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.
Then the world goes back to nature.
Man's works will never even be seen as valuable as nature has no need of the works of man.
Even the advanced weapons of war will fall to the way sides for clubs and sticks, then teeth and fingers as the decendents of man hide in the broken ruins of man's works without ever caring of what purpose those ruins served.

A fire burns in the ruin of an old school house the only shelter from the cold wind of the nights storm.
One turns and look out at the shadows of the fires light as the snowflakes dance in the night, threw a glassless window.

you hate us because you aint us.

im intelligent enough to call you a lizardnigger. btfo.

All hail the obelisk

the dragons of earth verses the dragons of heaven
it's all so tiresome

Neither do you, apparently.

the external world is often flawed, internalize meaning and find your course within, peer beyond the veil, realize you will die alone and feel the flesh dissolve from your bones at the funeral pyre, a warmth you never knew existed. Open the door and find providence. before your end is realized. Open the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6LKfybPPR4

Attached: ioio.jpg (480x384, 29.83K)

Ye have little faith

Fuck off reptile Jew nigger shit and buy Jasmy

Like it did in 2012?

LARK or Mr Lisk himself?

Attached: 1628921776174.jpg (1440x1440, 200.49K)

I know more about them than you do. Trust me on that one kiddo.

>Everything on the internet is censored.
ICP fixes this

It didn't, makes me doubt the tangibility of OP's statement

Attached: 1645855410108.gif (252x262, 3.41M)

>le spooky mystery doom posts
Shut the fuck up you 14 year old faggots

bullish

Attached: bullish.png (996x993, 330.83K)

I have no problem if the government curtains some of our rights and freedoms if it meant that racism, bigotry, antisemitism and LGBT hate went away for good. That's a trade I would make every single time.

t.durden

Obvious bait

Bet on it then you stupid ducking nibba. Short everything and see how it goes for you.