Symbiosis is so cheap...

Symbiosis is so cheap, sometimes I Just swap my networth back and forth from usdc-e to busd over and and over again (in my imagination keeping the fees in mind - not much) just for the fuck of it. Can’t believe more people aren’t doing this.

Attached: 164722037752.jpg (204x178, 8.45K)

It's cheap because it's some no name shitcoin no one gives a fuck about

You ARE one perverted pokemon who should stop sucking so much cock daily

why are you giving free money to developers you dont know personally like that

Attached: 160231922302013.jpg (1060x763, 108.38K)

For what purpose?

Okay but if I use it will you finally stop making these threads? No? Then fucking kill yourself

i have been sitting on 20~ or so uni bags for the psat four years now lol

Because when you hold bags you have to turn into some sort of hardcore cultist who immediately can't stop thinking about sucking dicks obviously

Yep, and uniswap is actually needed when compared with OP's bags so you're already in the winning side, ma boi. Congratulations

The purpose of holding absolutely painful bags and grow some balls to finally stop being a little fag

KILL YOURSELF OP

Attached: 1534001183386.jpg (1371x1351, 541.13K)

>why are you giving free money to developers you dont know personally like that

becuase im not poor

Attached: 1631734609741.gif (391x423, 612.23K)

Some seriosuly fucked up projection right there user

Now that's pretty kinky. I want some of that action

Well not really when you think about it, if this Symbiosis thing somehow took over in an hypothetical scenario, nothing would change. In fact due to the limitless nature of this one i'd say it's an upgrade over the older exchanges.

true, you are a retarded faggot instead and decided to financially ruin yourself with this particular coin instead of just buying shiba and other dogcoins instead.

you didnt even leave room for an answer the fuck user not fair

>limitless nature
>implying they'll actually deliver on their buzzwords and actually make something most people would be comfortable with using over other swaps
imagine being this naive lol

>using exchanges that have fees in them
lmfaooo

GATO!

Fucking piece of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING PAJEET NONE IS GOING TO BUY THIS SHIT

Eh, every exchange is like that, even Binance

No? literally free to buy and sell and exchange.

Even if you were the richest nigga on earth you shouldn't be wasting money like that lol

Attached: 161203512939290.png (506x608, 323.15K)

Projection?

Autism