Cardano bros, I don't know what to do...

Cardano bros, I don't know what to do. I just talked to my friend who is a dev working on a major Cardano dapp and he says it's going very badly. He says Plutus is a piece of shit and has huge design flaws and all kinds of bugs. It's also Haskell based so they can't find any devs and it's really hard to use.

My investment is already down by more than 50% and every time I listen to Charles he is posting weird pictures and talking about stuff that doesn't matter. Does anyone even care about Africa anymore? It's like no progress at all is being made. Should I just give up and sell?

Attached: 1639248612558.jpg (956x2048, 342.45K)

>Does anyone even care about Africa anymore?

Attached: ADA kek.png (582x164, 11.18K)

I got the fuck out of cardano after I tried trading NFTs and realized that it is incapable of performing transactions in any reasonable timeframe, and the entire core community just gaslights about it as their whole plan. They have virtually no plan for making it even *maybe* usable any time soon, which is quite incompatible with how this con artist currently pitches his vaporware to VCs and idiots in the tech press.

if you post about cardano having 3 tps shills come out of nowhere to defend it, when it really does have literally no transaction throughput. that's all i know to know i never need to ever look at it again. its literally just reddit retards. probably same people still bagholding gme 3 years later. TWO MORE WEEKS!

you didn't sell for $3?

I never bought ADA but I can’t help but think how unfair it is that this guy gets to be a multi millionaire. Fuck this gay planet.

>Does anyone even care about Africa anymore?
gonna let you in on a little secret bud, nobody ever gave a fuck
africa, el salvador, [your favorite 3rd world shithole here], nobody in crypto actually gives a fuck about these places, its all just a marketing stunt

Attached: 1503367785074s.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

Attached: Cardano Africa HQ.png (1471x826, 2.05M)

why does he look like an escaped mental patient?

Based fud chad
>My investment is already down by more than 50%
I take it back, youre a retard

Cardano has had it's best runs while there was literally nothing deployed on chain and 0 utility. The price has nothing to do with the development and Cardano will moon during the next market reversal regardless of how shitty or functional the protocol is.

Cardano's real backbone is a cult-like community of dedicated normies who buy into the "save the niggers" and the "IT'S PEER REVIEWED" narratives. If you don't see the value in that then you should sell.

Actually he's a multi-billionaire.

>Maximum 2 TPS.
>Contracts are not interoperable.
NGMI

Attached: hhhehhh heehhh smart contracts hhheeehh.png (554x682, 74.74K)

just another 5 years guys

kek

Can't believe some of you are still in this Ada crap lol.

Meanwhile I send feeless instant transactions, receive them in 40 seconds after 4 confirmations ez pz.

ZNN rank 606, this is how you get rich. Cardano sucks and its ranked 8 lol. Use your brains guys, don't be scared.

How many of you actually hold ADA? I need to get perspective from people with skin in the game.

kek'd and saved

I have 5k cardano I bought for $0.08 each. I tried using it for a swap on sundaeswap and after a week my tx failed. I missed the exit pump so I'm just going to baghold for another....2 years, idk

Why the fuck is this going up and quite literally leading the market sentiment? I've lost so much money shorting this crap

What if they actually fix all the problems in two weeks and save Africa?