I may not be rich, but atleast I'm not a virgin who is either balding and/or a mantlet

I may not be rich, but atleast I'm not a virgin who is either balding and/or a mantlet.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>hello I need to buy this thing from you
>sure bro, that will be 5 grand
>I don't have that but i got laid once when i was a teenager do you think i could still have it maybe i have hair for about few more years and am a little bit above average height as well if that helps

>im not a virgin
>so based!
thats not something to be proud of you filthy atheist

based rarity = value mindset

cope heavy on this one

you're right as well

I'm a 46 yrs old balding manlet virgin, what are you trying to say?

Attached: 324619_5f313f.jpg (976x850, 87.1K)

kek

would you share your telegram? I'd love to hear your story

I’m a balding 22 year old virgin who has been holding 700 LTC since 2017

Do you have some weird fetish with mature balding manlets?

God has blessed you with wizardry, do not squander it

not sure

I want to stay virgin and hold my chainlink stash, it's required for the citadel

Im a balding 3x pimp and I get stalked by 3x virgins through dry wall

This. Most of the greatest men were absolutely not aesthetic and balding comes from high test and typically stress from being somebody worth a SHIT lmao.

As soon as I went full bald the pussy came from all directions.

holy shit bro no no NO!

>be me
>26
>6'3
>300k to my name
>not balding
>still a khv
Autism is a fucking death sentence I'm telling you guys. I'm a bit of chinlet and wrislet though and severely blackpilled so I can't even force out a genuine laugh anymore.

unironically suck more dick and you will develop a jawline and what the fuck is a wristlet

Put your protonmail here maybe we can set something up

and that's a /thread folks

define virginity for a male

Jokes on you I’m balding but I drown in pussy solely from the reputation I built for being a cunt destroyer. Women actually are your best advertisers they will literally tell their friends that you are good in bed and from there is a snowball. Workout and make sure you have high testosterone and sex drive.