How many of you are just trying to make it so you have a slither of a chance of getting a loving girlfriend? Be honest...

How many of you are just trying to make it so you have a slither of a chance of getting a loving girlfriend? Be honest, this is Anonymous

Attached: 14782356723152.png (600x600, 275.07K)

Honestly user dont force it. Unless you can genuinly afford both emotionally and financially to have one. Maybe my ex was just a fucking retard but she was lazy as fuck, had no motivation and spent her whole life on social media, her personality eventually became a projection of tiktok. I watched a girl who i really liked turn into a fucking slob who couldn't be arsed to do any better with her life and would just make excuses to not try and do anything, whilst demanding attention constantly.
Then on the financial side, well that speaks for itself. Basically i guess id say if shes the one then knock yourself out and go for it, but dont rush it, settle with someone you dont truly love and waste so much valuable time and finances on her if she don't give you the same back

If I make it im still going to pretend I'm poor
golddiggers be damned

I don't get it
literally what have women done for you other than bitch and moan
enlighten me
why do so many lads fall for this fucking happy ever after psyop

all women are whores, give me the money.

when this bull run ends, the first steps of time travel will be invented.

Attached: 1647315789550.jpg (946x610, 298.22K)

Me. I'm not particularly handsome so getting a good house and a sportscar will increase my chances of getting a beautiful girlfriend

sounds like we need a great depression so we can get women back into reality

Women are fucking easy for autists once they crack the code. Dare I say, too easy.
So would muscles fren

Men need to come back to reality and stop being women lead bitches. The downfall of women is due to the downfall of man.

>slither of a chance
Typical frog poster

>loving girlfriend
Underage detected

I don't make money for a girlfriend, don't want anyone who wants me for my money.
A part of why I lift is for the opposite sex though. It does help.

>So would muscles fren
the only people caring about muscles are other dudes, dude.

No I just want to be free and not a slave, nothing more. Women can't love you they are physically incapable to do so. I wish it would be different but everything else is just a disney fantasy.

So what’s the code? In case i won’t crack it myself at all

Pro Tip: Women worth dating do not frequent dating sites or bars. Leave them in the streets where they belong.

My only reason for wanting to make it is so I can open a $10,000,000 short on LINK

Attached: 1647700117757.png (500x411, 224.75K)

i live in a mormon household so i figure its better to gtfo of here first. im still a 30 yo neet. never really had issues attracting women, too bad im also an autist.

it's simple, I just want to escape the wage cage.

Keep telling yourself that
To get women you need to be an alpha. They need to view you as a protector and someone they can, essentially, leach off. Or you sell them the image that you're these things. Since they have a child's mentality this is easy. There are many ways of demonstrating you are what they want. Decisiveness, being bold, confidence. Even if your an autist who freaks out over a character selection in Vidya if you put on a front they'll believe. You don't need to be some prison tat roid freak, just be a man who has convictions and a sense of direction.
You need to be redpilled enough to understand this is just who they are. It's not good or bad, it just is and you can use that to your advantage.

Me to be quite honest. As it is, I get ghosted or flaked on. At best, women I find at least somewhat attractive who go on dates with me typically seem unenthused to be with me.

I'm at a point now though where I'd kind of like to have a kid. I'd feel sad seeing my parents die without them seeing a grandchild. But I can't find anyone who'd stay with me long term, much less someone who is both affectionate towards me and at least somewhat physically attractive (ie: not obese).

>slither of a chance

Snake hands wrote this post. Do not respond

Not the reason. I want to make it so I can burn this world down

Well I am an attractive Any Forums 5"11 tall white male. I have a quarter million. I want to make it worth while for someone to commit to me. My ex girlfriend I guess had a major hoe phase in the 3 months between me and her first boyfriend. She gave me HPV. When she found out she had it, instead of telling me just broke up with me. Its been a couple years and I just feel ashamed of myself. I always was super cautious. So yeah I am trying to make it to 3.5 million at least before I consider marriage. Worst part is the woman I always thought to be the one approached me at the gym after not seeing eachother for a couple of years. Told me she was single, obviously trying to hint she wanted to hang out. I just pretended to be oblivous. I recently joined a new gym and I saw her there. Im 25 and she is 22. I hate this feeling of not being worthy enough.