Is it worth the annual fee?

Is it worth the annual fee?

Attached: DED57E02-85D3-4397-BA95-116AB67C3F86.png (1920x1216, 950.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/platinum/
youtu.be/xwe76p8SFhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No credit card with an annual fee is worth it

its not a credit card

My Amex APR is 26% despite my 790 score.

I was thinking about this also OP. Currently have Amex Gold and my annual rewards usage on airline incidentals/monthly restaurant vouchers/Uber credits tend to eclipse the $250 yearly fee alone, however looking at the extras of the Platinum I just don't think I'd be able to consistently make use of them to make the $700 cost worth it.
>a fucking Walmart+ membership

Do you fly a lot? If not then its more than likely, not worth it

Look at the credit americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/platinum/ Do you already pay for any of these items already and could be getting values from getting this card, offsetting the annual fee. If NO then it is not worth it

Are you looking get a ton MR points and then drop the card. Don't do it your too late for that game. AMEX will claw that value back if you play that game.

Are you looking to try to flex? Then your a douche youtu.be/xwe76p8SFhA

If you have money to blow and could care less then fine, but the biggest benefit to this card is the lounge access and 4x on travel. The lounges are all slammed due to everyone being able to get a AMEX Plat, and every card offering priority pass. The value over the years has been extremely diluted.

The walmart+ seems logical on the gold card since there is a multiplier on groceries on the platinum card it just seem weird.

Aren't Gold and Plat Amex just charge cards? The APR shouldn't be relevant because you're meant to pay off the full balance every cycle. Bigger purchases that I don't plan to pay off that month go on a different credit card for me.

The Walmart+ membership is Platinum only I believe. Only say this because I got their material in the mail yesterday explaining all the "benefits" of upgrading-- half of which I would certainly never use.

Best P2E game ever is THTFcrypto
>Listed on CMC
>CEX Incoming
>Audit by SolidProof
>Bitmart Listing

I just got a Gold recently, is it worth holding? I haven't paid my annual fee yet, but I do plan on travelling and using this card to pay for groceries/gas.

With those return on points on those purchases, would that be enough to make my money back from the fee?

it is just for the plat card that is why it is weird..

>t. doesn't understand rewards

I combine Gold with Chase Sapphire Reserve

I build up points in both systems and the CSR gives me everything the Platinum would in terms of airport benefits except Centurion Lounge access. Platinum also doesn't have the free meal entitlement at airports via Priority Pass whereas the CSR does.

If CSR dropped those things (or the annual travel credit) I would probably downgrade it and get the Platinum though.

Attached: 1647719235156.webm (628x854, 369.19K)

The gold card I really like. Good multiplier on groceries. You get 10 dollars a month on uber which can be used to uber eat also and then has a good multiple on restaurants.

If you want points I really like the gold card. plat is awesome if you consultant always traveling.

You should have done the math before you got the card. There are free spreadsheets available. In general if you fly at least a few times per year, spend at least a few thousand dollars on groceries per year, and use the credits like Uber and Grubhub, yes, it will be a net benefit.

Hope you're also taking advantage of the "spend x in first x months" promo, whatever that may be currently.
Personally? Every month I eat a free burger at the nearby Shake Shack because why not. Every month take a free Uber ride somewhere. Once a year upgrade one of my flights, usually in the continental US, free of charge. Calling all this "free" under Gold is a good goy move I know, but it's all shit I'd be doing anyway in life, so all the rewards points I earn on top of this from groceries, restaurants, and flights is all gravy.

I'm a leaf, does it matter where I buy my groceries? or does it not matter?

Bag milk is excluded from MR multipliers.

>I'm a leaf
Why the fuck are you asking about a card called AMERICAN express. It's for Americans not fucking faggots

lol leave the leaf alone, you know bongs also get Amex cards right? People all over the world have them.

You have to see the leaf version of their website to see if the store you go to counts. Here it doesn't count stores like Target or Walmart as grocery, you have to go to a dedicated grocery store.

How aboot bagged poutine?

thanks mate

LOL