How do I get a good job? I'm sick of washing dishes and mowing lawns. I have a math degree and can program. What do?

How do I get a good job? I'm sick of washing dishes and mowing lawns. I have a math degree and can program. What do?

Attached: 1647548360987.jpg (695x439, 36.19K)

>I have a math degree and can program.
Maybe you can become a mathematician or a programmer you dumb fuck. Did you go through your entire degree program thinking you were learning how to mow lawns? Jesus

ask your dad to get you in touch with one of his high up friends

I get no response to any applications. And yes, I've tried everything to make my resume look better and yes I tailor it to every job posting.

Come from poor family with no connections.

What do I do biz bros? I am severely depressed by not making it in life. Should I just join some foreign legion as the world descends into chaos???

Just make shitcoins and rug

what if you're applying to the wrong jobs?
have you tried remote stuff? check that out too
also what platforms are you using? you've gotta be hungry dude be on every fucking job platform

I can get you a job if you're willing to actually not be a fucking monkey and solve difficult problems. Post your proton

Add buzzwords in white font size 1 all over application. It is likely you are being rejected by Pajeet-AI.

Why country are you in? I can’t imagine you’re having this much trouble in America but you did say you’re mowing yards which is pretty American

Lol, does this actually work?

I'm in Canada. Only indians, chinese, and women get good jobs here.

topological.islands

Copy someone's career path

This, Pajeets and Chinks gatekeep jobs now.

If you're applying via recruitment agencies, you're retarded. There is absolutely no incentive for them to put you forward for anything when they target people who have developed skills in the field in which they work, and get bonuses for placing people with companies. Go direct to companies which are hiring and have a project or two that shows you are at least capable of learning. They don't like dealing with recruitment parasites either.

Attached: 1643799671625.jpg (958x540, 104.05K)

You’re a pussy, OP. Man the fuck up.

haven't audibly laughed at a sentence in a long time but that first sentence got me

I've never applied through a recruitment agency. I just go to company websites.

How?

>I'm sick of washing dishes
Hey, at least you're not washing dicks.

It's a proven fact at this point that they commit H1-B fraud in order to get cheap labor which is dependent on the company not to get deported. This, in addition to Israeli AI systems doing social credit and fico score analysis from 5-eyes programs means huge blacklists for everyone outside of their selection criteria. Read Gatto. Your underemployment, like mine, is simply entrenched Malthusian eugenics.

I FUCKING HATE THE ANTI CHRIST.