Will the upcoming Digifinex listing pump Sne another 100%?

Will the upcoming Digifinex listing pump Sne another 100%?

Attached: 1640418112085.jpg (400x400, 11.83K)

No. Next question.

Why can't Any Forums have a "Questions that do not deserve their own thread" just like Any Forums?

Is it another dogcoin? If so then I'm not really interested

>Digifinex listing pump Sne another 100%?
I hope so, I bought some bags after the pump it had. I need money

that shit could list on fucking Binance of all places tomorrow and people still wouldn't even give a fuck about it. Just like how pond manage to list there and it's still crabbing with no real project to talk about

What's Digifnex?

Attached: di.png (684x450, 314.76K)

Because Any Forums actually has mods that care while Any Forums is just Any Forums with the added gimmick of having ID's lmfao

Owned.

That doesn't stop linuxfags from creating 99999 distro generals every single day over there either.

Am I a furry if i'm aroused by that Digimon?

/thread

Yeah, you can't post that sweet Renamon ass and NOT expect me to ask for the sauce. Give link or I'll trace your IP and fuck you in the ass

>distro generals
FUCKING THOSE THREADS ARE SHIT

>buys shitcoin
>i need money
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 161023912492103.png (250x351, 90.37K)

not needed.

We come here to shill son, not to be fags like thost Any Forumsays

wgmi frens.

Attached: hapy.jpg (640x575, 35.38K)

Sorry bro but your decentralized computing service that's full of buzzwords can't keep up with the current market. It's the truth and the sooner you accept it the sooner you'll be able to move on.

Shading makes this look like plastic toy.

If you don't risk, you'll never win. So after the huge pump Sne had, I decided to invest money on it.
I'll dump them later anyway

LEARN HOW TO USE REVERSE SEARCH ENGINE YOU NIGGER AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I don't see why listing on a new website would pump a coin other than said website doing an announcement about it which obviously would bring eyes to the project. Otherwise, no I don't think so.

>another 100%
What kind of weed are you smoking bro?

R-Remember when this shit was green 24/7....?

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

yes.

announcement or not a new listing means a new bridge for who knows how many people buying and feeling interest in your coin. i'm thinking based.

Attached: 161023945912930.jpg (640x800, 56.64K)