Why don’t you become a 3D designer...

Why don’t you become a 3D designer? You don’t think the metaverse is going to need them as badly as solidity devs or as badly as cities needed builders during the industrial revolution? You could model buildings as in game items and sell them to people who would import them into Dropp Land

Attached: old good new bad.jpg (1080x1022, 128.02K)

i just wanna know if it's worth the time investment in doing this thing since it might actually give some decent profits by making shitty 3D models and then selling them as nfts bros... does it unironically have a shot at becoming a somewhat legitimate career?

top: soulless
bottom: soul

Yeah, because becoming a 3D designer is such an easy task, right? Fuck you nigger

>Expert English
illiterate

>ESL
literate

>look at me mom i am as important as an architect builder from the industrial revolution

Attached: 161230549892040.jpg (512x512, 92.69K)

>metaverse
>nfts
>virtual shit
How many more buzzwords do you need to add to know this is one massive redflag?

I learned Blender exclusively to create and modify nsfw models of women I consider perfect.

Attached: b1138e8b5a804c35ad135d997856d7a4.jpg (1024x576, 28.66K)

the fuck are you talking about?

>Some of the most powerful and influential retires on the planet
illiterate

Imagine getting filtered by 3D modelling lol

Hard pass from me faggot

i'm just waking up brother why did you need the feel to post this bullshit

>

Attached: 1_TuXRkNu7BFTogsStjUdKoA.png (1200x659, 633.02K)

Based.

>I learned Blender exclusively to create and modify nsfw models of women I consider perfect.

Attached: 1639959052595.jpg (500x500, 43.01K)

I couldn't care any less about this whole metaverse bullcrap, but might be a decent place to make some money by providing absolutely nothing of value so I might just rip off some videogame assets and sell it as nfts.

how much detail are they employing on their stuff, shil- i mean op? i'd be interested to create some low effort lowpoly shit if it'll net me some extra cash. i know the basics of materials and texturing (uv unwrapping) i'm more of a hard modelling guy myself.

LEARN CAD YOU STUPID IDIOTS.

I'm pretty sure people are making money doing this exact thing with vrchat if I'm not mistaken

>Why don’t you become a 3D designer
that's honestly a good idea

Fuck off and kill yourself OP

I don't know how people fell for this shit

Buzzword shit that'll most likely go nowhere.

Solid art, nft that shit and it will sold in 1 bazillion dollars

Attached: 1609057920176.jpg (1000x900, 450.19K)

>My daddy paid for my tuitions and college degree as an arts major. I'm just like Michellangelo.
>If you like this piece of Spyro shitting a log on a bread at Subways, please consider donating to my patreon!

Attached: images.png (197x255, 9.13K)

Sigma male

i know exactly what you are referring to and i dont like it.

KYS

In all seriousness though learning blender or opencad to model buildings and objects is fairly intuitive and easy after you get over the initial struggle of trying to learn the software's workflow. Should be fun.