XRD Radix

Why do my radix threads get archived with 0 R?

Attached: radix.png (400x400, 78.65K)

because no one gives a fuck about whatever radix is, never even heard of it

Most scalable L1 fren, you should do some research before it gets shilled to you.

What is radix plz ? low cap ?

If you don't know Radix now, you're not gonna make it bro

I have 5k of this shit. But face it man, most scalable means shit if nothing is released for fucking 3 years.

i 'm seeing him in top 100 ? isn't to late ?

no czconnection, very early

EXRD > XRD

why?

probably because most people here realise it's Cardano 2.0 pre-mainnet faggotry and aren't getting suckered in by another "IT'S BETTER THAN EVERYTHING" sales pitch

There's some basic rules of networking that are grounded in physics and le ebin braided consensus and other fruity sounding gimmicks don't fucking tunnel around them, but they apparently do sucker in tards like you

What rules are you talking about?

He disappeared. Like expected. Pure FUD.

XRD $1 EOY

>pre-mainnet faggotry
being this new

>This
No one cares user, radix barely makes moves price wise.
It will eventually, hopefully when Babylon is released and we actually get on some actual FUCKING exchanges.
Until than, we are going to stay in the 12c range senpai
>Doesn't mean shit
Yea and no, remember the point of radix is for developers. It was not focused around investors. I do see it growing more as time goes on due to this.
>Mainnet faggotry.
Difference is people actually build on it and it isn't a clusterfuck to work with scrypto.
Ada also never proved what they claim it can do. Radix has, look up any test of Cassandra the actual papers done on it, not just the white paper but legit tests and projects done.
>Dan has been using Cassandra to develop a Twitter clone that is decentralized.
>Xrd 1$ eoy
Doubt it. We won't pump from xrd, but from projects built on it imo.

>Doubt it. We won't pump from xrd, but from projects built on it imo.

You don't think it might pump purely cause of babylon anticipation/speculation?

>exchanges
it's on bitfinex

and withdraw is not working currently kek

>Bitfinex.
Bro we have been on there for over a year
We need more than one exchange, if we can get on Coinbase, binance or even fucking kucoin that would actually mean something.

No, not really. Maybe a little from hype, but I am looking more at long term increase use of xrd as the projects being built on it grow.
I don't want people holding xrd just because they think it is great, I want them being forced to buy xrd in order to purchase other projects that have potential.

Exchange listings is really what will drive price upwards more than anything tho.
We currently do not have the volume that bigger exchanges are looking for to make it worth their time.

If scrypto will be easy and smooth as they claim it will, I have no doubt that real adoption will happen. Just imagine amount of jeets coming in and re-using blueprints.

Checked.

Attached: WAGMI.png (1728x516, 611.24K)

Checked fren.

wgmi