*buries Cornette and anti-smarks in your path*

>the stupidest thing in wrestling is an Irish whip. In real life you don’t throw someone into ropes and have them bounce right back to you. When people say ‘oh wrestling was so much more realistic back in my day’ well know it wasn’t because you were still bouncing off the ropes

Attached: 1F6BC583-FA55-464A-A27C-6A71CC186653.jpg (718x427, 24.12K)

Bryan is a cuck

Oh no no no no no CuckBros what the fuck?

Based GOAT effortlessly working Corny and Wolfie into a seething shoot

The GOAT sure is a little crybaby bitch.

Attached: 1638987301400.jpg (1200x675, 69.49K)

lmao Wolfie is shoot seething ITT
probably because of the Nash burial this weekend

He's right but unrealistic wrestling is cool. Taker shot a fucking lightning bolt at Bray Wyatt and that was awesome. I wish he actually hit him.

He wasn’t burying the Irish whip. He was just acknowledging it makes no sense just like most professional wrestling makes no sense.

Is he stupid? Realistic =! believable

There’s nothing realistic or believable about the Irish whip. It makes less sense than a Canadian destroyer.

Cornette actually agrees with this. He did comment that original Irish whip was more of a Judo throw and it evolved into what we see today

Plenty of old school wrestling made sense. Watch Lou Thez vs Rikidozan

If you did a shoot Irish whip and the ropes were shoot cables, then it would be completely legit. If I shove you into a vertical trampoline as hard as I can, you will bound back to me. So to claim the Irish whip is fake is to say your style of wrestling is fake, because you can’t make it look real.

A wrestling ring isn't a trampoline.

No because Every Canadian Destroyer looks like shit, therefore it can never look more believable than even a bad irish whip

Attached: 1638961587583.png (680x338, 224.37K)

The ropes should theoretically be bouncy like a trampoline. That’s the point I was making. They aren’t, that’s why you see every Indy shitter in aew hitting the ropes like Kelly Kelly, but the ropes are supposed to have spring to them. So if I were to whip you into them with all my force, you would bounce back to me. Daniel is being a smart ass faggot and I’m not even going to listen to the show now.

You absolute retard

So you think if I tossed you into spring cable ropes you wouldn’t bounce back at me? Seriously?

I don't know about you guys but this looks entirely believable to me. Like everything else it depends on the sell just as much though

Attached: 1646463759586.webm (686x522, 659.03K)

No you fucking spastic

Cryan was raped

He would just do the Yano spot and grab the ropes, retard. You learn from the best

Yes you would. In fact if I tossed you into shoot cable ropes you would bounce back at me so fast I probably wouldn’t be able to do a move. We would just collide.

It’s clear guys like you and Daniel have never been in a real fight, and have no clue about how to legitimately fight

>Every Canadian Destroyer looks like shit
Not when OG Petey Williams did it

HOLY SHIT!

Daniel once chased down and apprehended a thief beaner and held him down single-handedly

Not that user, but if you'd try to toss me, you'd pull something and double over heaving while I stay in the same exact spot.

Retard.

Bryan isn't a cuck.

Jim Cornette is an actual cuck with a racist and homophobic streak.

Bryan is a cuck and you lust for his penis.

Sounds like you’re a big fat ass so I wouldn’t bother with an Irish whip I would just break your jaw with some pure strikes

You'd probably break your limp ass wrist while I no-sell your formless nonsense.
Then I'd go inside and tell your mom to make me some dinner. Cause I'm fat and I'm hungry and I can't sustain myself on her pussy alone.