What is the reason of recent increase of Indian Ceos?

What is the reason of recent increase of Indian Ceos?

Attached: IndianBVLLS.png (1360x1020, 206.5K)

indian is a superior race than whitey

nepotism

This, when will white people get a clue.

they're incels improovemaxxing
still virgins tho

Jewish finance are replacing whites in all positions of power. Not sure why they aren't going with east asians though. Harder to control?

Attached: 1643572779182.png (1119x797, 203.92K)

>Harder to control?

Probably, look at the Japanese and Chinese. Plus Indians are often sycophantic yes men.

I think it's wrapped up in a bunch of BS but actually the point is correct. These companies boards do not want white executives because it "looks bad" for their D&I goals. I'm hoping this trend is transitory because it's ridiculous that race should even be a concern, but it absolutely is

because the village needs help sir

compromise. Indians are dark like blacks and have above room temperature IQ. despite being stinky rapists.

It's actually good for Whites because when the shit finally hits the fan, the faces of all these companies will be pajeets and trannies, and the blame will be directed onto them kek.

25% of all people are indian

imagine the smell

I think it’s partially because of the race thing another user mentioned, but also because the position “CEO” has a bunch more scrutiny now than it did before.

So these “”outgoing”” white CEOs need to create a new off-the-books position where they can de facto control things but not actually be registered as a “real” officer of the company to be subject to investigations and other laws.

Basically, they’re installing Indian fall guys who are retarded yes men to go down with the ship.

Our shared Indo-European heritage provides the Indian with the ability to navigate and maintain existing power structures. However, they do this in the most obsequious way, complying with everything and making them well suited to control by the board.

>Plus Indians are often sycophantic yes men.
This. British Raj ran itself with very little input from bongs. They only decided to leave because UK couldn't redeem after WW2.

still several hundred years of evolution behind whites, as all browns are

Blame should almost exclusively be directed at Jews

Utopia predicted this
t. schizo

western decline, and with them these company will decline too

Hello Any Forumsfag, yes it unironically did!
Here is a thread that might be of interest.

When Whitey does it, it's "identified" as systemic racism and "steps are taken."