It’s okay. You were circumcised against your will. You can say it

It’s okay. You were circumcised against your will. You can say it.

Attached: 1647667152341.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

stop reminding me

Nah I actually got circumcised on my own volition at the age of 13. Seethe more boy. Captcha: Why PP good?

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-102057_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 486.95K)

I have a foreskin and am American. My sons will not be circumcised either.

sounds jewish

I was circumcised when I was 10. Basically, I didn't know to roll back my foreskin and clean under there because no one ever told me to and I was a retard, as a result I was getting bladder infections. My dad wasn't around to tell me to wash my dick properly, so my single mother took me to a female doctor who recommended circumcision. I had no idea what the fuck was going on.

oof

I like I was circumcised when I was 11. I was having pain getting an erection. I actually never heard that this was a jewish practice until I was about 28yo and started visiting Any Forums

I will never forgive my mother

Attached: 1572656004515.jpg (597x597, 54.05K)

I thank my Mom for getting me circumcised, otherwise I'd have a cheese dick and be humiliated by women.

My dad just told me the story of why I was circumcised: he was adamantly against it and me and my brothers were several years old before we got the circ. Do you know why we got circed? My mom watched the news on the tv and there was a report that uncirced boys were being made fun of at school. Obvious kikery, can’t fucking believe it. May the us become 110

oof what man. I'm super happy with that.

They fucked up my circumcision at birth. You wouldn’t know it just looking at it but the way it healed I basically have a piercing without ever having been pierced

It wasn't the only way my boomer parents failed me to satisfy their own self-interest but it certainly was the first. Unless you count the C-section. And the poorly-monitored pregnancy.

I am circumcised, my sons are not

Same except my dad was circumcised so he didn't have any advice

Same, my parents are fucking retards. My wife brought it up once, I flipped out at her and called her a jew. She never brought up the topic of circumcision again.

Mexican American here.

Uncircumcised. 6.25”. Juicy aesthetic vein runs downs the middle of my cock.

Can I take legal action for a circumcision at birth I did not want? Serious question.

Same. Fuck snippies.

I'm fucking jealous. You're probably girthy too.

Did she just take you to the barbershop while your dad was at work or something?

I'm sorry user.
I'm uncircumcised and I will not circumcise my children fuck that.
I got a nice big fat cock too... so when I was young I slowly had to pull my skin over the head and that shit hurt.. then one day, boom... popped over... it felt good to finally stretch it over but also felt really weird and vulnerable.
But it turns out that's what you're supposed to do... now I got a big fat chungus and the women actually love it... honestly you can't even notice that you're uncircumcised when you have a boner
Captcha: J0DAS

Yea i told my wife that the doctors would cut my sons over my dead body, then i shared a bunch of redpilling circumcision literature with her and now shes as militant anti-circumcision as i am

Except for the smooth sensitive cockhead not covered in keritinized scar tissue.

No because your parental guardians gave consent for you. My mom did too. Its not her fault. They didnt have the internet back then. All the had was a bunch of jew doctors convincing her it was more sanitary.

>he doesn't know

It's not my fault

Attached: h.gif (320x180, 1.45M)