I WILL escape from globohomo

I WILL make at least $4M in crypto within the next ten years.
I WILL see the world in luxury while shitposting here with my wife via Starlink.
And I'll be happy.

Attached: th.jpg (318x225, 18.57K)

You only need enough money to have a roof over your head and food in your mouth. Having more money is just greedy, especially when people are suffering right now (ukraine war)

Honestly I would be content with a comfy sailboat. Superyatchs looks soulless to me.

How are you gonna do that when all of crypto is going to $0?

This is the real question - how much is enough?

You're going to new a lot more than 4M to maintain that thing, even if it is solar and electric.

This faggot is full solar with desalination and small enough that I won't need a crew.
I will only return to shore for food/citrus every few months.
Kill yourself redditor

What a slave mindset you have. You can be fine with simply surviving, some of us want to flourish.

>I WILL make at least $4M
based
>in crypto
lmao good luck faggot

Nope, maintenance is very low/nonexistent and the engines have warranties of 25 years with facilities in the continents I intend to stay in.
It's why I chose this one in particular instead of a much cheaper, gas/sail yacht.

yes you will turn your 100$ into 4M when the US dollars collapse .

accept bugs as currency and save yourself

good luck user

Sauce on the slut in OP pic?

I think this one's the Silent 64, but the 55 is fine as well. Google Solar Yachts
Avoid the larger ones because those look like they need crew.

alva yachts is better.....silent looks like trashbox

>I WILL see the world in luxury while shitposting here with my wife via Starlink.
lmao, what will actually happen to OP (pic rel)

Attached: 1633638641350.png (1000x1600, 530.93K)

If Globohomo gets in you wont be able to escape.

Alva isn't unlimited range but if it is, redpill me. Sipent and Alva cost the same.
Globohomo is exclusively in the Western world. I grew up outside of that and I know (((they))) can't rule everywhere.

With a global digital financial system they will. Everyone will have a digital ID, Health records and so on. You will need to be in the system if you want money, health care etc.

I'm trying to save my whole family from wageslaving user, Hopefully in few years anybody who i care about won't have to work even for a single day

I need 8figs for this, hopefully crypto boom hard af by 2027 because i need x100+

If you got 1 million you won at capitalism
Pay your house with cash, get a good car, with gadgets accesories snd some good food and call it a day

>1 billion SEAniggers
>2 billion bugs
>1.5 billion niggers
>1.5 billion spics
>zero infrastructure
>everyone gets ID
Semitic hubris.
Chutzpah.

What waters will be safe, and have hospitable harbors so I can be a wagabond in a 40 ft boat?

people receive money for providing value to society

do you want people to stop providing value to society?