Is Play2Earn the easiest way to make money now?

Hey Biz

Play to Earn is trending on twitter almost like every single goddamn day.

I thought it was all shit until I saw a friend made 10 thousand fuckin dollars off it in a month.

Is it too late or are there still opportunities to make something out of it?

Attached: 134284629474.jpg (502x489, 38.36K)

Just buy a banner you dumb shill

>10 thousand fuckin dollars off it in a month
lmao. the easiest way to make money with p2e is to make a p2e app and airdrop token to holders in whatever network you're in. if you're trying to make it by playing/working vs developing/creating you never will.

Not interested but It's kinda easy. Lot of people don't even play those games before they earn from it. Crazy stuff desu

Why do you say that? Many faggots playing Axie made a lot more than that

Attached: ET6COPMXsAIUquo.jpg (500x414, 22.07K)

Not too late. Literally can't count the number of p2e projects getting launched every fuckin day

Slow to learn

Attached: 1644070058245.jpg (1024x951, 80.11K)

just tell us the games you're playing faggot. I'm playing just gs chained, but ths stupid website thinks it's fucking spam and its driving me nuts

Don't be a fucking loser.
You can never tell if they don't play when you don't play.

gs chained?

Hahahaha fuckin retard

Sidus is right there waiting for you. Opportunities in this space never goes dry

Attached: 1234637464.jpg (914x798, 105.32K)

There can't be opportunities we have not seen before just fuck off

You know what else is trending? Ukraine

Attached: 1643219104448.jpg (125x103, 2K)

and the devs and creators of the project made how much more? if you're okay with tens of thousands of dollars, have fun. if you want to make tens of millions...

Guys what does it feel like?

How the fuck will that bring money to our tables retard

It's just getting started. Focus on inflationary ones though if you don't want your ass to get bitten

>Diasgree
Couple of hours after playing Sidus Heroes, I made over 30 SIDUS and other in-game resources that can be sold when game planned marketplace goes live.

Play2Earn is in its early stages and to be honest, I think it holds a lot of potentials. Unfortunately, many of the current blockchain games are very poor in terms of gameplay with very little efforts by the team to make good graphics a priority. I can literally count the number of games with graphics credible enough to compete with general traditional games. WebGL games will likely become the standard as time goes on. Regardless of all teh challenges the blockchain gaming faces, it's got super huge potentials to attract more interest as time goes. It's just the beginning

Attached: imsge-5.jpg (650x400, 54.05K)

Trending on twitter is indicative of nothing. Not a solid argument on the side of play2earn games though

Forget it, it's going to get bigger than it currently is. Check the facts and see how much is entering into the blockchain gaming industry per month. You'll be fuckin shocked

Attached: 1642981074295.png (844x1200, 296.68K)

fuck off shill