I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ORACLE SOLUTION MORTY IM CHAINRICK

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ORACLE SOLUTION MORTY IM CHAINRICK

Attached: 1666595423.jpg (360x360, 20.27K)

high iq meme

kek

choi sun already made this meme with parsiq back in 2021

if i ever meet a r*dditor irl i will slit their tummy wide open and use their gut to hang them off the closest tree.

Good one, OP.
Kekd

well memed sir

edgy
Don't you have a Ukrainian Javelin to catch, soldat?

I met a 4channer irl once. He had a monster energy cap, his face was covered in zits, and would spend most of the class we were in with his laptop open and shitposting. I could see a massive folder of pepes and wojacks and he chortled to himself every time he posted one

>Don't you have a Ukrainian Javelin to catch, soldat?
kek

Attached: pepe-cigar.png (713x611, 25.91K)

>a massive folder of pepes and wojacks and he chortled to himself every time he posted one
based desu

sounds like a pretty based individual
while you were busy spying on this memelord in envy he was having the time of his life

Attached: 1647284393365.png (1800x1641, 487.53K)

He held Link and is probably a millionaire now

Attached: 1513818079290.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

i actually did laugh at this one

Take my updoot
you win the internet today sir

I think I’m not the only one on here that realizes that the Chainlink discussion on here isn’t organic at all.

A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversation. Real anons browsing Any Forums think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders.

Attached: 1615078196076.png (883x720, 534.52K)

imagine one day u r just chillin n twerkin in ur subterranean link node with the rest of the WO2020060606A1 mulatto mining hardware and then you start to feel a vibration that only gets stronger. despite the hypnotizing drum n bass that keeps ya ass movin n earnin crypto, you break your trance and look up to the now screeching sound above you. my drillers have now told me i have hit target depth, i start injecting söybean oil into the borehole. in the darkness you hear a loud whoosh in the darkness as the torrent of estrogenated lube starts filling your link node. you and the rest of the equipment are fearfully clamoring and stampeding over each other with nowhere to go, the hash rate is spiking and you are getting so much bootycoin right now. not only does your carefully crafted j*w-negroid genetics make you dense and unable to swim, you never had a chance to float in in the oil anyways. you are able to jump a few times for a breath of air before the liquid söy becomes too deep. you and the rest of the brood are no longer providing body activity data, the node is now offline.

Attached: nuke map.jpg (2564x1586, 740.79K)

really good one user, congratulations

Attached: image_2022-03-19_154349.png (996x508, 432.3K)

To be fair, you do have to be pretty late to still hold chainlink.

so funny I LOL'd out loud!!!! +1 silver!!!!!

Good one. Make an API3 one user, so it actually matters.

Attached: d.jpg (750x1000, 110.82K)