>I warned you about BTC flower and Motoko at 15-50 ICP
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/46195222/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/46251366
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/46284650

>70 ICP ATH and 400 ICP ATH

>I warned you about Meme Cake at 7 ICP
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/46559866

>30 ICP ATH

Now I'm warning you about the computers on the internet computer at 3-4 ICP. I've been slowly accumulating over the past week and now I have a healthy bag of PCs.

The mint was completely botched by pajeet bots who all sold at 0.2-0.5 ICP profit absolutely butchering the floor to 3 ICP. Luckily this gave us this huge accumulation opportunity. If you check the block explorer you can see whales have been buying steadily and now listings suspiciously went from 4000 to about 2000 in this past week, further decreasing by the hour.

Why will it moon you ask? ICPCS will offer the first liquidity mining tool for NFTs on ICP. You will be able to stake NFTs, earning passive income from these jpgs. Listings will eventually vanish on entrepot, shooting this shit to the skies. Furthermore, there will be ICOS, a portal where you can access all popular ICP dApps, sites and communities in a normie friendly browser in your browser. In short, this shit will generate hype and hype means more ICP for you.

I'm warning you. This thing is about to blow up within the next week or two. Accumulate now and thank me later (again).

Attached: internet computer.png (421x440, 155.98K)

Nobody cares pajeet.

Attached: 166678657457457.png (2076x1009, 224.36K)

Why you didn’t mention that you will be paid in their native token?

I'm not getting paid anything except the eventual 100x from selling the top. I'm just a sperglord with too much time on his hands like most of Any Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: icy_dead.jpg (1304x795, 234.15K)

shoo

I understand that but your arguments is basically “pcs will skyrocket since there will be a supply decrease because people will stake them to get incredible passive incomes”
Now, who the fuck is actually staking this shit for useless pcs token instead of ladder selling them to fomoing normies? Also consider that there a big fucking whales in this project and a shy one of them having a bad day could fuck the entire project up (again). Too many red flags for me pal

thanks bro, almost fell for OP scam

Greater fools are staking, youre looking to offload this at a 10-100x, depending how much risk you want to take. Whales have been only buying so far. Mint was between 3.5-4 ICP and why would they sell for a loss?

>earning passive income from these jpgs
where is the icp i'll be getting coming from nigger?
ha? they just gon give u gibbs? get the fuck out of here. u ain't got no decent answers. and your posting stinks of midwitdness.

Lmfao guy is such a shill

So you’re telling me a collection of 7777 NFTs from literals who is going to pull off a 10x in the worst case scenario and a 100x in the best case scenario because they’re having a prehistoric staking system which will allow you to earn their native tokens. Man, you’re such a fucking shill.

only btc is flower actually mooned, meme cake is a hard rug. stop shilling your gay nfts you confirmation bias gorilla nigger.

Your English tells me you're a pajeet so I'll be nice of you because you are fucked for life basically. Each PC will give 5% sales reflections. You're getting a share from each sale in other words.

Man I don’t want to ruin your dreams but IC Pets has already done that. Reflections and shit like that don’t matter if your volume is total trash

You're getting hard ICP. Eventually they will also have their own tokens but it will moon long before that.

>reflections
just sold

with all the fud I wasn't sure at first but the listings' sudden drop looks sus, I'll keep an eye on these... thanks OP

Reflections? Yes, but don’t think you’ll be able to make any kind of money over that
Staking?
No you’re not bro. There was an argument in their discord server. They advertised the whole bullshit as you got cash ICP for staking your NFTs and instead you’re getting PCs token lmao.

This is just a hype game. Pets never had any resemblance of hype surrounding them. PCS have a roadmap which will generate hype in each step. It's all that matters.

Follow the whale wallets on raisinrank and you'll get the picture what's about to happen next. The devs have also been slurping the floor with their sales revenue which is very bullish.

Short term price estimation? Got a bag of 20 so I’d be happy with anything over 10