Imagine not owning land and a country house in a quiet, rural area, not owning a gun and not being a hunter...

Imagine not owning land and a country house in a quiet, rural area, not owning a gun and not being a hunter, not being connected to nature. Pathetic for a man.

Attached: DA4592B4-43C5-4D86-9FBE-3A4ECA0A2BDD.png (700x553, 218.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vdh.virginia.gov/epidemiology/epidemiology-fact-sheets/acquired-red-meat-allergy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you heard about that thing called the state and how it bad it is ?

I'm trying to make it so I can buy land (expensive in France), already got the nice country house in a quiet village
Also gonna get my hunter's license soonish
Life is good bros

>Preaching about being connected to nature on the internet.

You're just a virtue signalling faggot, akin to the narcissistic insta models and soccer mums taking photos of their lattes.

Is there a more pathetic type of human?

Attached: b82723622.png (600x687, 280.57K)

Sad thing is most guys could easily just go Amish and get the trad lifestyle they always jerk off about. But they won't because then they'll have to work.

I'm in the UK, shit is too expnsive here bruv

Is that so :^)

Imagine being bitten by a tick and never eating a Burger again.

vdh.virginia.gov/epidemiology/epidemiology-fact-sheets/acquired-red-meat-allergy/

Imajin having small pee pee

Imagine the smell

You should definitely stay living in a city and eating your Beyond Meatâ„¢ Burgers.

I did a lot of primitive archery in my teens but never took a deer with one. I haven't been hunting in years but the itch is coming back. It'd be nice to get back into it with a flint arrowhead. I imagine not many alive today can say they've done that before.

well I'm not allowed to hunt, all the other points still stand

This. They're just thots that just want to pose with tactical gear

Amnish is very different from what most people think of when they hear trad lifestyle. They aren't incompatible but they are very different from each other. They are not exactly the most welcoming group of people either. What I want is the trad lifestyle, though I wouldn't be against trading or even being friends with Amnish.

Best P2E game ever is THTFcrypto
>Listed on CMC
>CEX Incoming
>Audit by SolidProof
>Bitmart Listing

what's your net worth?

You cant just join the amish on a whim
It's a religious sect

Sir BlackRock wants 1.6m for a plot of 1acre in the middle of Ohio.

I think we lost naturebros.

A small percentage of the people who have been bitten by a lone star tick can develop the allergy.

Sounds like youre just weak ass faggot.

I don't like hunting