When did you realize Any Forums is the only legitimate board on Any Forums?

When did you realize Any Forums is the only legitimate board on Any Forums?

Every other board /k/ Any Forums Any Forums they all have some grand idea that requires money and cash flow. If Any Forums wants a white ethnostate it requires money. If /k/ wants wants to start an anarchist militia it requires money. If Any Forums wants to start a memetic religion and build a temple it requires money. I have been browsing Any Forums since I was a teenager and it’s the only board that has ever really helped me accomplish anything. Granted, it has gone downhill with everyone knowing about crypto now and the amount of new flags flooding into here is not good either but it’s still not even that popular or one of the busier boards. Any Forums is where it’s at.

Attached: FE543A0C-059D-48D5-B32E-5588A240F51D.jpg (276x183, 12.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZSkik6EUQUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any Forums doesn't want ethnostate they want kikes gassed in minecraft.

Any Forums is shit now but without it I never would have come to Any Forums or got Any Forums.

Attached: 1637417145805.png (1066x792, 155.99K)

I want to see the goyish filth try.

That’s the basic premise of it I think they lack the balls to do anything even if they had money they would probably only be able to create a secret society think tank like the Freemasons and have a few lodges but even at that they need money.
I would say the same thing is true for me. Honestly it was Any Forums that got me here and later a little bit of Any Forums got me here. I did start going on Any Forums quite early though. For example if a mod janny bans me on a certain board I can go to other boards. If I want to talk about finance I can do it on Any Forums and get a lot of replies but they seem less dedicated to making money than people on Any Forums though this board is more Nft and crypto based whereas Any Forums might be different business ideas. Many roads lead to Mecca but now that I know how I got here why keep going back to those boards other than to shit post things that would get a person banned on other websites?

I think a lot of antisemetism got transferred over to this board. Any Forums was so dominant obviously that it helped trump get elected. I remember being on Any Forums when Ron Paul was big and even then there was antisemetism they just didn’t have anyone to believe in to support their cause. I think they would have been more successful at accomplishing their nationalistic aims if they stuck with Ron Paul because trump inevitably screwed his Any Forums supporters over.

I unironically came to Any Forums because someone on Any Forums told me to buy LINK to defeat Jews after I ended up there because I got banned from basically every normie site despite being a bluepilled normie who still thought "nazis bad". I was here like two months and made more money than both my parents make in a year. If you'd told me Any Forums would make me rich back when I was shitposting on Any Forums in 2006 I'd probably have laughed at you. I

Attached: 1629667192011.jpg (1080x1266, 538.24K)

in early 2019, until it became shit in 2020. Now this board is trash. Only a bear market can save it

I used to be a libertarian but like most of the Nationalists on Any Forums I realised that the only way for libertarianism to work is if there are only whites around.

Attached: 1619439424903.jpg (1859x1418, 666.19K)

That’s what the confederacy was all about. If you give the states the rights they can decide who is allowed to enter and exit the state. I really don’t have a problem giving the Mexicans New Mexico or the Jews New Jersey etc. its just we lost the war there is nothing that can be done now except some coup to change the constitutional laws that give states their “sovereignty” back. I mean half the states used to be territories or territories of other empires and countries. So, yeah the only way to do things is to get rich and try to influence the government with your wealth to maintain a capitalist system and keep the other races poor and dumb. If you care about nationalism…

>So, yeah the only way to do things is to get rich and try to influence the government with your wealth to maintain a capitalist system and keep the other races poor and dumb.

Whut? Everyone on Any Forums is unironically on a list and anyone that gets actually rich enough and starts to do anything about anything would get Epstein'd. That's the major barrier. Even if you went the sensible route of peacefully starting parallel institutions (universities, news outlets, social media platofrms etc), which is actually how things would have the best chance of changing, you'd have a huge battle fighting the monopolies of the current system plus their control of government.

Sad part is all it would take to solve the problems of both the left and the right would be to just give white people a small country of their own. That would stop such a huge amount of division and conflict and it's obvious why it can't be allowed to happen. Also capitalism doesn't keep other races poor and dumb, it gives them a chance to succeed, their failure is on them.

Attached: 1618968523529.png (835x1688, 600.75K)

>capitalism chance to succeed
Kek
>small country of their own
Show me the money

Unironically I was the first to introduce the idea of making a country but as Tesla once said “I don’t care that they stole my idea I care that they don’t have any of their own.”

I would also like to add that those people that want to create their own country including yourself are likely insane with very little understanding of how the system works. Adulthood will fix that.

Attached: BC8C7E11-F986-4FB7-AAC6-A1110250C7D2.jpg (327x154, 8.85K)

youtu.be/ZSkik6EUQUc

For the record I'm not a capitalist and think that capitalism and communism are tools used by the same people for similar purposes, however you cannot argue that non white races in the wesr don't have it the easiest anyone's ever had it in all of history ever. They have the full force of the law protecting them above whites, they have opportunities in work and education closed off to white people, they have lower standards for success than whites for the same position in all sorts of exams and tests, etc etc.

>Show me the money

Pic related. It's not about the money, nationalists in Europe have more than enough combined money and skills to create and run a country, problem is they aren't allowed to no matter how much money or people they have. It will never be allowed.

>I would also like to add that those people that want to create their own country including yourself are likely insane with very little understanding of how the system works. Adulthood will fix that.

I don't want to create a country or be a leader, I want a peaceful life in the countryside in a small community and a family. However a situation has been presented to me where this is now an impossibility within any pre-established country. The only logical solution would be to start a new one, but I'm not one to pretend I'm high IQ enough to build or run a country. Thus I support the building of one.

Attached: 1623528354503.jpg (3130x1974, 2.6M)

That’s a gem. You’re right these ideas have gone back quite a ways and those who think they have made an original idea especially with this coronavirus awakening will soon be forced to use their brains, which they hate to do and finally connect the dots.

Your post reminded me of that, kinda crazy America First, etc etc the same jewish actors joked about this when most of us were kids, really puts it into perspective nothing will really change.

>they won’t allow it
That’s not true

This is a subject I’m pretty passionate about. I highly recommend you watch Danny Wallace is how to create your own country. Secondly, think about all the tourism that Muslim countries get despite their misogynistic laws and viewpoints. If your goal is to create your own country and I am basically giving you everything I know there are 4 ways. The first is to conquer it. The second is to find a piece of land that is unclaimed. The third is to Buy it from a poor country. The fourth is to Build one out at sea such as Sealand. To me the best way to do it is to buy one. That’s a very good reason to be on Any Forums. Now, none of these people on Any Forums will be able to do anything without money. I respect your honesty when you said you would just like a position of political influence and a Homestead on gods green earth, and I recognize how you are saying these are humble ambitions which have been made difficult with modern conditions, however if you wish to create your own country you must act like a chameleon. To make a long story short you have to pretend that you align yourself with the Jews and the left went on the inside you and your fellow oligarchs are nationalists. You never want to say what you believe publicly. That is how you create a country in spite of the secret societies the Jews the United Nations etc.

OK I apologize it’s all coming back to me now basically to create your own country as far as I remember and I even had a Wikipedia page for my Micronation it was called Regaltia. You need three countries to recognize your sovereignty. So here’s how you do it go to three poor countries basically just build a small hospital in each country in return for them to recognize your sovereignty. It could take even less than that. Then, you buy real estate in one of those poor countries and hopefully you buy a lot of acres then you formally get the president of that country which is hopefully corrupt or cool enough to grant you sovereignty to legally recognize you so you don’t have one of those Israel Palestine conflict. Or you can have three countries recognize a an oil oil drilling Rig out at sea and in international waters. When I was into this and I still am but not as much because of responsibilities I have put it on the back burner so to speak you can go to the island route a lot of countries especially in the Caribbean don’t care so much about one little island in the ocean and because it’s not connected to the mainland they would be more willing to grant you sovereignty so long as you didn’t have major resources such as oil or other commodities I hope that made sense. Not to be cocky but I may be the high IQ person you’re looking for.

Any Forums doesn't even watch alex jones lmao. it's pretty fucking bad when even infowars got the ukraine situation right and Any Forums didn't
>muh azov battalion has the black sun!
they're literally CIA-funded NATO larpers

Attached: 1647501222509.jpg (800x790, 123.55K)

picrel is the biggest midwit take i have seen.

Last but not least a lot of these people trying to make countries are thinking they can escape everything bad in their native country. It is best to know yourself first before you create it to make sure you are not trying to avoid your own flaws by making a sort of safe space from bad things in your current life situation. Best of luck.
It really is sad and a lot of people are siding with Ukraine but I admit I am enjoying the shit show on tv. There are two sides to every story and people think that everything is fine and dandy now. They think america is the only country in the world. Boy are they in for a rude awakening.