Can someone red pill me on Sora? This decentralized central bank concept sounds interesting to say the least

Can someone red pill me on Sora? This decentralized central bank concept sounds interesting to say the least.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-211326_Brave.jpg (977x1280, 108.85K)

I would, but I barely understand all of this. So no, go somewhere else

Never heard of this thing before. Sounds kinda similar to XRP but I don't lurk those threads so I might be mistaken.

>New Economic World Order
They are finally here. Good thing I have this

Attached: tinfoil hat.jpg (1200x1600, 283.35K)

>decentralized central bank concept
DEFI IS A ME--

>Polkadot
Hold on, they might be on to something

So this project is basically trying to make a centralized bank within crypto, huh. Maybe they could print their own money but that'd create inflation and defeat the point of defi so I dunno. I'm cautiously skeptical about this thing.

That helmet ain't gonna save ya from (((their))) mind control

DYOR a bit about them. There's a lot of things to go through, but this caught my attention

>For cryptoeconomic systems to be able to compete with contemporary, centralized economic systems, there needs to be a rational economic model

Which I think is a neat thing to work on. Everything will spiral into chaos, even if it's decentralized it needs to have some sort of order.

i never understood the appeal of xrp either since their token is so painful to hold so i just ignore those schizos. they should just stay in their containment threads

>Maybe they could print their own money but that'd create inflation and defeat the point of defi so
They will print more crypto and that's it

Attached: 1616548267965.jpg (375x408, 32.59K)

It will user. IT WILL, THEY CAN'T GET ME NOW, I AM FREE

Can't wrap my head around this thing since it seems like it needs to make a centralized institution within DECENTRALIZED finances. It sounds counterintuitive to me.

Attached: 1641166851195.png (360x366, 20.99K)

>xrp
I fucking hate those guys

>I'm cautiously skeptical about this thing.
That's the right approach in these cases. I suggest DYOR too, Sora seems intereting enough to put in on a watchlist

Polkadot is the only layer 0 that isn't a myth so far so they might have a shot at making things right unironically

How fucking funny, user.

Not exactly. They're trying to make a economic system. That could be defi, imo.

Also, I love this from their website, can't lie about that part. I have a sweet spot for anime

Attached: 1_wqOuAt_vaKKu5BGXFFg8lw.png (1400x1026, 406.17K)

So, can they issue insurance/loans/ since they're technically trying to build their own "decentralized" bank or something like that? Would be neat to witness how that'd work with all the stuff happening in crypto so we can fully BTFO traditional finances or something like that. Still, might need to mature before it becomes a viable option to consider and fully replace the old system. Still gotta do some more research before I can reach a proper conclusion.

I thought OHM was supposed to be the central bank of crypto. So interesting. KYS.

The founder is a weeb, he even changed his name to Asian or something

Sounds like every pre-minted shitcoin that was ever created (which is every single one)
It's insane that people lap these ponzi schemes up every time.
Maybe this is just a shill thread.

I was heavily involved within the Sora community but the project has taken a turn for the worst.

Sora is heavily centralized: Makoto (Brent) threatened to delay updates if the community didn't raise sufficient KSM to win a parachain slot.

Unsustainable: There are proposals every month to mint new currency (XOR) and sell it to cover development costs. Their rates are upwards of 150 USD/hour, despite of the fact that development slowed down.

Plutocracy: The devs hold sufficiently large quantities of XOR to win any proposal.

Deceit: Some 3 billion PSWAP were supposed to cover the costs of development till full launch. Now Soramitsu is minting new XOR to fulfill their needs and on top of all this the invoices are vague and questionable. Their demands are to be payed per manhours instead of per milestone. So devs can take their sweet time and get payed outrageous rates for doing nothing. Since they began minting/selling XOR the inflation has gone through the roof. Just look at the charts and it's obvious that they're slowly rugging.

Attached: pepe1.png (448x367, 309.09K)